Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Stripe

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name Stripe (total 4 gags)

SteamID STEAM_0:1:790805734

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date August 28th, 2023, at 4:44 AM (GMT+2)

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
The majority of these five files depict him blocking and attempting to teamkill people, and he is visibly furious due to my report. By the way, he urgently requires a break from violating these rules. https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-stripe.14570/
Furthermore, the sixth file demonstrates his intention to boost a zombie and intentionally block me, making it easier for him to eliminate me.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• stripe.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 41
  • stripe1.dem
    1 MB · Views: 45
  • stripe2.dem
    870.2 KB · Views: 43
  • stripe3.dem
    1.6 MB · Views: 43
  • stripe4.dem
    670.1 KB · Views: 45
  • stripe5.dem
    791.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot (1).jpg
    Screenshot (1).jpg
    730.9 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey sxmity,

he is banned for teaming, teamkilling and blocking.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
I forgot to include the demo file that demonstrates his attempt to move the barricades onto the roof, making them inaccessible to teammates for defense.

I didn't want to say this, but at this point you're clearly desperate to gather anything to let the admins issue a ban for me. You say I made my teammates inaccessible for defense? How about I tell you that there were no teammates where I was to use those barricades? I shot them up cuz it looked funny

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
I didn't want to say this, but at this point you're clearly desperate to gather anything to let the admins issue a ban for me. You say I made my teammates inaccessible for defense? How about I tell you that there were no teammates where I was to use those barricades? I shot them up cuz it looked funny
I am not desperate enough to immediately seek admin assistance, but I want to make it clear that you are accountable for teamkilling, blocking others, and particularly targeting me. If I witness you repeating those actions, I will submit another report against you. Nevertheless, I wish you a good day.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Ok guys, seems like none of you has to say anything relevant anymore. This is handled.