[CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: wWwWw (idk wtf it means) prob troll account

死ヤ文

19 May 2024
Name wWwWw (idk wtf it means) prob troll account

SteamID [U:1:1832741522]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date today

Report Reason toxic cunt

Additional Information
Hey, I was wondering if you could take any action against toxic players like this. He said 'noob' for no reason while I was trying to play the game, and it ruined my mood. The other time a player said 'ez' out of nowhere as well. Will it keep happening?
And after that the little kid Morozz said like "true, yep" or some shit. Haha no fucking way. He only killed me because he was lagging all over the fucking place. I rewatched the demo.
Proof Chatlog

Attachments

• why.dem
    2 MB · Views: 31
Last edited:
If you get this upset over someone using the word noob then you might need to look in the mirror to find the "toxic cunt"... there is absolutely zero reason to bring that type of language here, even if it were true that's still crossing so many lines. But it also isn't true, and if someone calling you a noob bothers you to this level... maybe CSS is not the game for you...

Yeah no, I was as always enjoying the game until idiots like them have to be critical about something. Not the first time it happenend, but you need to see my perspective on this too. I thought there were no toxic kids in cs source on a dead game. That's why I came there. You just don't realise... But in my opinion there needs to be taken action. If I come here to play chill and normal why tf is there a lil kiddo doing that then 😂. But if I insult them back at their toxic attitude im the bad guy, right.

I came here to let ya'll know some players need to know their place :))