[Easter] [New] zm_cbble_easter_eh.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Hello Hunterz,

It was in no way in my project to make a map in this theme, but I got a lot of fun it as well as for you, so here is a map in the Easter theme,

- A 3D skybox
- Kinder Surprises that will give you lots of hp (humans only), as well as a color stain! (NOTE: Once all the kinders on the map have taken a secret (Chocolate Kinder) will appear giving full hp to the human as well as a reduced size (SECOND NOTE: Zombies can kill it easily and any attempt to access and where the glitch was intercepted, (THIRD NOTE: Each round, a logic_auto was implemented so that it is not small forever)))).

- A zombie secret! (You will need to find 4 yoshi eggs hidden in the map! (Color PINK, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW), the latter will make a boss appear as a reward, it will give a size above (not too high of course) with 7500hp (from memory).

- An admin room (Having a single button that will appear for the admin (zombie only), a killer rabbit, (IMPORTANT NOTE: The zombie will have 70,000Hp BUT!, will not take any damage, you will have to shoot the rabbit (which has a physbox on it (roughly 7500hp), when the rabbit is killed (followed by an animation), the latter triggers a nuke which instantly kills the zombie inside (SECOND NOTE: The zombie inside will be invisible but once dead, will reappear (NOTE: once the killer rabbit has been killed, a trigger appears deactivating the rendermode for the zombie who was once invisible).

We innovate fun concepts while remaining within the theme of zombie hunting.

New props / texture / decals have been added for total immersion!

Picture :

20230331165248_1.png

If you see some problem, don't hesitate to report me.

Do'Jor'F​

bsp:

Attachments

• zm_cbble_easter_eh.bsp
    42.6 MB · Views: 75

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello,
The only bugs I have found, are this boards. Missing text, or missing texture?🙂

Attachments

• cbble easter 1.png
    cbble easter 1.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 80
  • cbble easter 2.png
    cbble easter 2.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 72
  • cbble easter 3.png
    cbble easter 3.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 75
  • cbble easter 4.png
    cbble easter 4.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 76
Reactions: DrFiction

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello,
The only bugs I have found, are this boards. Missing text, or missing texture?🙂
here the new bsp with everything. Thank you K4marad. ;)
(I didn't have change the name, just replace by the new bsp).

Attachments

• zm_cbble_easter_eh.bsp
    43.7 MB · Views: 78
Reactions: K4marad

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Uploaded for testing! Please provide feedback here :)

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
There is an issue in this corner I'm aiming at, the clipping is uneven so it's like running into a wall instead of up a ramp. Also jumping into the area can result in you getting completely stuck and unable to move.
1680296179009.png

Also while we have a little time before easter, please try to figure out which of the secrets you've added is causing the server disconnect issues at the start of rounds. Having that happen at the start of every round wouldn't be great.

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
and other such fences change the balance of the map, you can boost zombies from this place, I alone can’t check it, but I think it’s possible

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
Sorry to everyone who wanted to see this map over the easter weekend, I didn't want to add a map that caused server connections issues on every round start so hopefully by this time next year those issues can be resolved and perhaps some other easter maps can join this one too :)

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Sorry to everyone who wanted to see this map over the easter weekend, I didn't want to add a map that caused server connections issues on every round start so hopefully by this time next year those issues can be resolved and perhaps some other easter maps can join this one too :)
Sorry for not being able to solve the problem, I was taken by several events and I could not devote time to solve this problem,
In the meantime, I would add other maps in the Easter theme, and I would thus solve the problems that have been said.

Again sorry.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021

Update :

• Props reworked
  • Short freeze every round fixed
  • Skybox reworked
  • News textures
  • New secret (Skybox)

Do'Jor'F​

bsp:
If you encounter problems / issues, please report here.

Attachments

• zm_eh_cbble_easter_2024.bsp
    43.4 MB · Views: 11
Reactions: SOUR

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello DrF.

nice work!

I had a quick look. Is it wanted that the kinder eggs give hp to CTs (only)?

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Hello DrF.

nice work!

I had a quick look. Is it wanted that the kinder eggs give hp to CTs (only)?
Hello Easy!
Thank you for the feedback !
Yes the kinder eggs give hp only for CTs !
(But there is also secrets for Zombies).

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Thing is... you remember the anti roof camp thingy? With 1.300 or 5.000 Hp (which was the maximum i got afair) they can camp very long or even the whole round on moo sign (maybe even on roof at moo sign).

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Thing is... you remember the anti roof camp thingy? With 1.300 or 5.000 Hp (which was the maximum i got afair) they can camp very long or even the whole round on moo sign (maybe even on roof at moo sign).
I could add a trigger_push on the moo sign (like this CTs can't camp on the moo sign), and increase the damage of a player if he tried to stand on the roof.

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
Quick update :
  • Skybox removed
  • Kinder Hp modified (max 500)
  • Moo sign damage increase ( 5 to 25 )

Attachments

• zm_eh_cbble_easter_2024_v1.bsp
    44.3 MB · Views: 14