FBI department =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=149

lipton, mixon, freestyle,yoah, camp david, dodo, moncici, lolek, bolek, minime, alchohic: uhm forgot the rest cuz he got like 10 more names changed in last month: just to cover up his tracks, im not even saying changing names(isnt alowed)or what so ever.
cuz i do this olso: but just to cover my self when spectating.
any way: there is just (noway) for this newb"wich means new player"to be skilled like he plays, hunts, bhop, sense all pro(noway)
for this kind of new player to have suck skills(just unreal)only reason would be cheats(i dont know what he uses) but i bet my (life)
on it this http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=149 is cheating for sure
look @ his steam id 53miller wich means member sinse maximum 1/2 months(his profile is private) but i know 53miller/steam diggits
is an super duper new player and there is just noway this guy is legit.
I am gonna ban him (permanent)

Feel free to unban him((SPA and HA)) if you think i'm wrong or demos dont proof any thing: keep in mind the (steam id):member sinse maximun(1/2months max)
and please guy's dont say you know this guy for ages, or he is your best buddy
and he would never ever do this. etc etc =)

demos on SB:

Last edited:

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
I don't understand this..

M

Marbengie

why this player was banned in the first place?
this is a regular player which is playing for years on our servers..and using other accs is not a perm ban reason neither the playtime on the acc.
demos are clear and he is unbanned

Last edited by a moderator:

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
why this player was banned in the first place?
this is a regular player which is playing for years on our servers..and using other accs is not a perm ban reason neither the playtime on the acc.
demos are clear and he is unbanned

he plays like (for years) on our servers how come he is member sinse late july/begin august 2012?
wich is nearly 40days, and i never ever said using other accounts is perm ban in the first place!! i double checked my above posts, and i never ever said something about other account, is perm ban! correct me if im wrong, so unbanned cuz of demos are clear..tx for feedback marb. and isnt it AKWARD the guy in question did not even come to make an unban request? cuz 9 out 10 people who get banned/perm banned come with in 10 minutes to make an ban request(wich is another tell for me) to bad he got unbanned/and did not even come to forum to make unban request in the first place. yeah why bother to make unban request right =)

greetings, blunt

ps; some one changed my signature/i guess some forum moderator/or HA =) funny (NOT)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.