Netherlands
claire.lol
Gamemode [GoFree/CS:GO Surf]

Ingame name templar

SteamID STEAM_1:0:556833196

Ban/Gag reason Doxxing

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
First and foremost I'd like to apologise for causing a lot of drama for some time in both the server and on the forums.

It's been a while since all this happened and at first I didn't think anything of it, but even to my surprise I'm starting to realize there was no need for any of this to happen.
I was being a reckless piece of shit at the time, didn't have a sense of empathy for others and just simply wanted to see the world burn for my own satisfaction.

Personally I don't really feel comfortable going into full detail on the forums, but I'm happy to speak person-to-person over Discord about everything.

I just wanted to say here that a lot has changed recently regarding my personality and view on certain things and there's quite a few people, also in the GoFree community, that can vouch for me.
I'm starting to miss surfing, and now being around people surfing on GoFree servers every day is making me feel left out.

My preferred outcome for this request is to at least get my IP whitelisted on certain private servers so I can climb the GoFree leaderboards again.
Since I'd understand the team not wanting me to be on public servers (yet?) I'm not going to focus on a complete unban, just whitelists for privates would be nice.

I hope we can sort something out, thank you.

Reactions: luci and cotey

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
While I do believe you'd be unlikely to go ahead and make the same mistakes again, your unban simply cannot be considered at this time due to the severity of the circumstances surrounding your ban. We hope you can understand.

I'd be fine with letting you surf private servers but due to how our ban system is set up, it's not possible to do this without unbanning you completely from all servers.

Feel free to appeal again in the future.

Reactions: claire

claire

Donator
2 Jun 2020
Netherlands
claire.lol
While I do believe you'd be unlikely to go ahead and make the same mistakes again, your unban simply cannot be considered at this time due to the severity of the circumstances surrounding your ban. We hope you can understand.

I'd be fine with letting you surf private servers but due to how our ban system is set up, it's not possible to do this without unbanning you completely from all servers.

Feel free to appeal again in the future.
I guess it's just what it is. Thanks anyway.

I personally thought close to a year would've been enough, so do you have any indication on when the right time would be for my next appeal?

dPexx

Pec
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
Tech Team
Donator
25 Jan 2017
Scotland
I guess it's just what it is. Thanks anyway.

I personally thought close to a year would've been enough, so do you have any indication on when the right time would be for my next appeal?
I can't really give a solid timeframe or ETA, it will depend on how the team views the situation etc. Appeal again whenever you feel.

Reactions: claire