SteamID STEAM_0:1:419174709
Server [CS:GO] Surf (GoFree)
Time and Date at least 3 different times, specific one 1/31/20

Report Reason
Mic spam,
Insulting,
Excess swearing
Additional Information
Cheez-its is an extremely toxic, belittling human and he enjoys coming on Utopia 24/7 to harass people including me, anyone going through puberty and my girlfriend. Every time he comes on the server he'll either target my girlfriend calling her a fat whore and telling her to hang herself or spamming his mic yelling at everyone and making rumors about people. On at least 10 occasions he's done this and every time he gets votemuted (and it always passes) he disconnects to evade the mute and comes back to continue harassing us. I had 4 more videos which I accidentally deleted, apart from this video I can get probably 20 people to vouch on this.

Proof Demo

vcard

4 Feb 2020
I have more proof on him mute evading so basically he's mute evaded 2 times on recording, 10+ times not recorded.

I am Legacy

GoFree Admin
Donator
29 May 2017
we've have taken a look at this report along with the proofs and we will issue a suitable punishment for cheez-its.

¨go free admin team¨

Reactions: Roor

Bleh Bleh

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
9 Dec 2018
This has been verified and the two accounts are indeed both the same player, and the player in question has been permanently banned for mute evasion
For future reference, please make a new report for each new case/proof you have, thank you!

Reactions: I am Legacy

Roor

GoFree Admin
Donator
30 Nov 2018
I have had my eye on this player for a week or two. Thank you for a clear and concise report regarding rule violations.