Goodbye

Vile

18 Jul 2016
Hey everyone! Wanted to inform you as I am leaving the Go-Free surf servers, there has been a recent incident and I took it the wrong way there for making it worse. I may come back in the near future but for now I'm too young and immature to handle a situation. NEMESIS, I apologize for my actions. All I ever was was a wanna be admin but it came to me I'm too immature for a such job. It's been a blast and you guys became family to me as I'd hop on and just have a big smile on my face. You have been through it all with me and I will never forget you guys. My time on the server has always been super fun but me being me I have stopped that fun and turned it into a mess for myself and many other people. Also with school starting back up soon I wouldn't be able to play as much, I have lied to you all, been a jerk, a immature little kid and you still were there with me always making me laugh. I appreciate everything you all have done and I hope you all go down and chase your dreams as you will reach them. Sometimes you can't always win in life and other times its just a wild ride, but sometimes that ride can stop. I'm terribly sorry for this drama and such and still can't believe you all are still here. This whole time you all have just lifted me up when I was having a bad day, relaxed me when I was "Triggered" and thanks so much! You guys are truly the best and its been more than I could ask for with you guys. Thanks again and never forget, the darkest nights make the brightest stars.
-Vile
(I will still be playing CS:GO if you need me message me)

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
Goodbye! Hope to see you around sometime :)

glad the above got pruned...