Greetings?

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023

Basic information:​

Hello everyone, my nickname is Raider Wesley. If we talk about real life, then in it my name is Nikolai. I am from Russia, I am 20 years old, and if you find errors in my text, thank Google Translator. I like to apologize for everything, absolutely everything. It seems to me that I can irritate a person with my mere presence, hahaha.

Chidhood dream:

At the moment I am a 4th year student studying to be a chef. As a child, I had a dream of making games, and that’s why I initially became a programmer. Unfortunately I got completely stuck in debt and had to become a chef. A piece of my childhood dream still remains with me - I love making maps for different games. When I found out that you can make a map for your server, and real players will play on it, I immediately went to make it. My joy knew no bounds when I see that my work was not in vain and people like my creations!

First experience on the server:​

If I talk about my acquaintance with the server, then I started playing with a friend. In the summer, 5 years ago, after a couple of bottles of beer (Yes, I drank at 15, but not much, honestly!) My friend and I had nothing to do. We found hentai sprays for CS Source and went to look for a server. Your server was first on the list of popularity. We entered and didn’t pay much attention to the gameplay. We realized that autosnipers are the best weapon on the server, and started playing with them. The Canals map was ideal for our gameplay, just sit and camp in a safe place, farm kills... That’s how my acquaintance with the server happened, not the best of course, but it seemed good too. After this moment there was a break that lasted 2 years or more. I began to pay more and more attention to the server, and over time I made new acquaintances here!

Pets:​

If we talk about animals, I have 3 cats.
The black cat's name is "Black". Yes, very original. I saved him from stupid schoolchildren who bullied him when he was a kitten. I dispersed the children and took this kitten to my place. He still lives with me, and he is already a big cat, but he marks his territory everywhere. That's why I sometimes cost AFK in the game, because the cat once again wants to piss on the vacuum cleaner.
I also have a cat named “Murka”. She is already quite old, she has been with me since childhood. He coughs and vomits very often, so this also becomes the reason why I am worth AFK. But I still love her very much, she has very little time left to live, and I want to show her as much love as possible!
The third cat's name is "Sima". She often bullies my Murka. She also knows how to open the front door. It's unpleasant when it's freezing outside and the cat just opens the door and the house is filled with cold.

A few thoughts about life:​

Many people think that I am a kind person. I don't want to disappoint, but that's not the case. Having lived a considerable number of years, I understood one essence of life: “If a good person does the wrong thing, people will condemn him. If an evil person does the right thing, people will praise him.” Everyone is accustomed to the actions of a kind person, so no one praises him. It's the same with an evil person. But if they do something atypical for themselves, people will get excited. Therefore, I would rather call myself evil, but knowing those around me, everyone takes kindness for weakness, and some try to take advantage of it.

Dragons:​

I love dragons. This love came from the game "Heroes of Might and Magic 3". The dragons from the Dungeon faction were simply gorgeous, and I decided to show this love by putting a dragon on my avatar. Over time, another dragon lover decided to meet me, and he invited me to his group. I had to come up with a story for my dragon personality, even though I didn't plan on doing it, haha. Still, it's cool! True, I won’t talk about the dark sides of this community... I saw something that I shouldn’t have seen, and I probably won’t talk about it here.
1703748616019.png
1703749014573.png

Ending:​

I enjoy being in this community, I have had good and funny moments as well as bad ones.
Those standing on the edge of the box like your post
I also hope that my efforts in creating cards were not in vain, so that even after 5 years, I see how players enjoy my creation, and I thought to myself: “All this was not in vain.” It would be nice to study English completely in order to be on the same wavelength with people; it is inconvenient to write in a chat what you would like to say. I wish everyone a successful hunt! Good luck HunterZ!

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
It was a very pleasant read,glad I could get to know one of our mappers a bit better.
Seems like every player's first experience was Canals and Autosniping hahah,including even me..
Also looking forward to more of your projects in the server,it's good to have fresh maps in V3 in 2023 ( nearly 2024!)

P.S: We demand pictures of your 3 beauties :D

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
It was a very pleasant read,glad I could get to know one of our mappers a bit better.
Seems like every player's first experience was Canals and Autosniping hahah,including even me..
Also looking forward to more of your projects in the server,it's good to have fresh maps in V3 in 2023 ( nearly 2024!)

P.S: We demand pictures of your 3 beauties :D
The first photo is Sima, the youngest cat. The second photo is a Black, lazy cat. And the third photo is Murka. My old lady!
1703777452170.png
1703778690907.png
1703778844582.png

Coolnæs

Donator
30 Jun 2023
Thank you for sharing this Nikolai!

Your 3 cats are very cute! I love the story of you having a huge heart for your pets, even saving one from kids bullying him. And right after that you call yourself evil XD I get the context you share, but you seem like a good guy to me :D

Ps: "Heroes of Might and Magic 3" really was a masterpiece!

Reactions: Raider Wesley

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
It really puts a big smile on my face when plyers introduce themselves in this topic, especially with such an in-depth description.
Saving an animal from suffering it shows a big heart. If youre AFK, then I will tele you to a safe place, so others cannot farm kill on you😁

Reactions: Raider Wesley

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
It really puts a big smile on my face when plyers introduce themselves in this topic, especially with such an in-depth description.
Saving an animal from suffering it shows a big heart. If youre AFK, then I will tele you to a safe place, so others cannot farm kill on you😁
Haha, thanks, but I don't think this should be done! It's okay if I get infected :)