hello to all

bastard

30 Dec 2014
Leuven, Belgium
hey

My ingame name is bastard and real name is Kevin and 20 years and I am from belgium.

I've been playing css for a few years now maybe 5-6 but had a break for maybe 1.5 year (other interests), I used to be a member/admin of GD

if anyone remembers them but left them before they quit the clan because of my other interests. Am not here to clan rage or something, just here to introduce myself and have some fun on your servers.

After the break I took I occasionally play on the zombie escape I3D server just to have fun and again I am not trying to say that they have a better server :),

and so I found my way back to the zombie side of css and your servers :p.

Any questions just ask.

Maybe see you ingame :D

my steam name is gunit4u if you wanna know (it's a terrible name i know)

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi, welcome to the forum :)

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Helloo Kevin and welcome to the awesomeness, feel yourself welcome and enjoy your stay.

Mafia

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Nov 2013
Sweden, Göteborg
Welcome to Elite Hunterz forum Kevin, if there's anything you want to know or anything at all we will gladly help you out and i hope you enjoy your stay!

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Welcome to our lovely home and our vast family. We hope that You enjoy our stay with us and continue to play/support us in the wide future.
If You need any help or answers, feel free to contact me and I'll gladly help You out.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]