Hi, I'm SuSano

susano

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 May 2015
Tanger, Morocco
Thank you for giving me such a wonderful opportunity to introduce my self.
Hello,
I'm SuSâno
I'm 20 years old
My hobbies are listening music,reading books. My short term goal is to get a good job in a very good company.
Coming to my strength, good ability to gain new things, adopt any atmosphere and able to work under pressure.
My weakness is when I see poor people I got emotional but after few moment I get normal and think those are also a part of life.
Finally again I must thank you sir/madem for giving me this valuable time.

SuSano.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello Susano and welcome on the Elite HunterZ forum !

Where are you from and how did you know about us ? tell us more ! :)

Xylon

Reactions: susano

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Xylon was always a creep...

Hello and welcome Susano,
We're glad to have you here and offer our home to yourself. We hope that you'll enjoy your stay whilst you're here and that you'll be with us for some time. See you around on the forums/servers; take care, good luck and have fun!

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

susano

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
3 May 2015
Tanger, Morocco
Just for more informations. Im from Morroco,Tanger. and i've been playing on your... what can i say? best servers? awesome servers? since 5 days from now.
@xylon, No one invited me to here, since eufrag zm server is dead and the owner doesn't wanna pay for it... I've been looking for some zm servers and i found this wonderfull servers.
Thanks for the welcome mates.

SuSano.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Welcome on board susano and I hope you'll have a nice stay in our community / Forum / servers.
However it's nice to see you here and may play with you as soon as possible together on our servers together :) xD..

Do not hesitate to contact anyone of us, anyone out of the team if you have issues, questions, complaints about anyone or may have made any bad experience on our servers.

Welcome on board again and have fun by playing on Elite HunterZ Servers :)

Sincerely,
Flashy.

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
hi im blue nice to meet u

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Welcome to EH! Enjoy your stay.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
You're Blue and you're blue, he's new in the crew though he knew he had to introduce himself onetime ! Captain rhyme to the rescue ! That's bluewesome !

Not even drunk, nope.