How to make game clean in chat .Stop complain he sayed she sayed.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
all mute.jpg

uziname

29 Oct 2022
u proved once again that you are a noob. this setting turns off someone's microphone. everyone on this server has their microphones turned off by default. if someone is disturbed by the chat, they simply write hud_saytext 0 in the console and forget about all the trolls, spammers, etc. use it and don't shitpost again

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
u proved once again that you are a noob. this setting turns off someone's microphone. everyone on this server has their microphones turned off by default. if someone is disturbed by the chat, they simply write hud_saytext 0 in the console and forget about all the trolls, spammers, etc. use it and don't shitpost again
This option does actually mute players messages ingame aswell, so It's not only microphones. This message kinda backfired on you bud.

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
u proved once again that you are a noob. this setting turns off someone's microphone. everyone on this server has their microphones turned off by default. if someone is disturbed by the chat, they simply write hud_saytext 0 in the console and forget about all the trolls, spammers, etc. use it and don't shitpost again.

You really before coment please make some coffe and wake up and try to think for once. But i belive it be not first and last time we hear weird some heroin mind efect comentor here from you.
Also no point to talk with you - no reason to move around a shit - start smells bad as always. This conservetation is end my frend. As you are scared of private massages and you block forum users faster than thay can read your braveness and heroin mind efect ideas pointing out your ''smart '' side -as you like to say This conservetation is end and do not replay. Stop use drugs kid.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
You really before coment please make some coffe and wake up and try to think for once. But i belive it be not first and last time we hear weird some heroin mind efect comentor here from you.
Also no point to talk with you - no reason to move around a shit - start smells bad as always. This conservetation is end my frend. As you are scared of private massages and you block forum users faster than thay can read your braveness and heroin mind efect ideas pointing out your ''smart '' side -as you like to say This conservetation is end and do not replay. Stop use drugs kid.
Well, because you work so hard and then you play 16 hours a day, and the only addict here is you. Since you never learned when to end a conversation, then listen here: when someone writes that the conversation is over, then the conversation is over , understood. Although people like you will not learn this until the end of time.
When someone chats with a r4tard, they don't know who the real king of all r4tards is. change your nickname again and do not thank for the hint
I'm not going to waste any more words on you. Answer at least a megaton of your another senseless nonsense here or somewhere else. I done. bye bye trully king of Rktards

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Well, because you work so hard and then you play 16 hours a day, and the only addict here is you. Since you never learned when to end a conversation, then listen here: when someone writes that the conversation is over, then the conversation is over , understood. Although people like you will not learn this until the end of time.
When someone chats with a r4tard, they don't know who the real king of all r4tards is. change your nickname again and do not thank for the hint
I'm not going to waste any more words on you. Answer at least a megaton of your another senseless nonsense here or somewhere else. I done. bye bye trully king of Rktards
Yes yes hey Kids look up here ! The fking clown who can't joke! 🤣

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
S
Snork more coke joke !

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I'm not going to waste any more words on you. Answer at least a megaton of your another senseless nonsense here or somewhere else. I done. bye bye trully king of Rktards.

Okey will try normal.As first i got good eat just now-sorry for late.With that i mean i make sure i can think normal after my work coming here to talk. You shoud also before run into any guess about my work and play time. You say all wrong. I can agree for me it woud be smart to stop all this but i do not. But in your case i more mean i do not understand why yo usay that cuz in real world if you woud use this style of aprouch on other persons in any real life conservetation - put negative note- end when you want and buy that i see on it by be scared and you want be that who have control and dominace - you can take it . This all for me is joke as you are. nothing worth .Just time to cut off. .How you still alive in real world by thas aprouch if you do use i do not know. Maeby here you only are like this. For previous posts i had made, It was made in way to make understand to other specific person what he has sayed in past but that has be delete reedit and it only that person can understand so i do not wate other woud. i know how i did writte, So you each time on it. Mabey this also all i do for you is nonsence .It woud not be suprice. A word retard in my language as insult is not match populare to make some upest so i feel nothing when i read it . I know you not match smart to think deep into things so each time i see you answer in your old manier - what we can wait for you? I know i can not to jugde you cuz i am not better a lot times and it is only fair you try back but really i think you in every aspect is worst than me . My mistake is to get into this and it is for me as i woud say to person who watch 2 persons i woud think both of tham not ok. And it is ok for me. I trully belive your mind is not ready to understand a lot of things what other persons in your life in there in everywhere woud say - i do not belive it can help you .

If you think work is a thing what takes moust of persons strenght in lenght of day ..... , hmmm i just think you sudenly put this out cuz i once sayed i woud broke you if i put you in my life step by step and you react like this. at first i coud not understand you where your . oh it litll upsest back than oh sorry, I did litll try to understand you why sudnely you switch on it.
In weekends i do play sometimes 16 h and i am better adict to game. i was terible drinker really hard one .teribile one . i wasted a lot in life a lot. it woud be alos fair to say i am a gking loser , lissn i fking was and maeby still am , I still do feel my best is over - i cut off my bad habits all . i am slowly rebuild my life what i did distroy . Belive me i went trought hell what mentality need change in mind . Some of crap as i was need more time and i wish i coud promiss you i coud do faster all - change. No word hurts me from no one no more. i am litll burned already . So i agree uzi to you -yes the hell i am doing here ? Sometimes i am thinking same. I don't know Uzi who fuk you are and what problems you have and how honest you can be but me as i feel and see -nothing good about you - it feels - life for you will only hit harder -the future in your life if you same as here with logic you have adn things you solve - nothing good i see . Tha was nonsense lol - i no idea how i end up in this thought.It is fking 02:08 in night.
Do i waste a fking time Uzi ? Belive me was days i went to fking garage and take a rope and i try to killmyself than i pute values back where i coud from parts what is not broke in me . So with years sometiems i wish i coud fking die cuz i am tierd of mental things what brokes me around me . I do not want to break so i keep in game , staying away from all bad habits all REAL REAL persons with bad staff REAL words i need to deal as a man and no at even one single of that times - it is hard to even imiginate i coud say some bullshit to tham and than cut tham off by words ''this conservatation is done'' in life that do not work. SO i am litll fked up in head and i am apologise to you i missunderstood you.

As we both agree - this can end for ever . So yeah. This must be the end . If for you is important to get last word Uzi -you are free too do but for me i need gett off from this in here cuz i know i do in wrong way .

Last edited:

uziname

29 Oct 2022
Okey will try normal.As first i got good eat just now-sorry for late.With that i mean i make sure i can think normal after my work coming here to talk. You shoud also before run into any guess about my work and play time. You say all wrong. I can agree for me it woud be smart to stop all this but i do not. But in your case i more mean i do not understand why yo usay that cuz in real world if you woud use this style of aprouch on other persons in any real life conservetation - put negative note- end when you want and buy that i see on it by be scared and you want be that who have control and dominace - you can take it . This all for me is joke as you are. nothing worth .Just time to cut off. .How you still alive in real world by thas aprouch if you do use i do not know. Maeby here you only are like this. For previous posts i had made, It was made in way to make understand to other specific person what he has sayed in past but that has be delete reedit and it only that person can understand so i do not wate other woud. i know how i did writte, So you each time on it. Mabey this also all i do for you is nonsence .It woud not be suprice. A word retard in my language as insult is not match populare to make some upest so i feel nothing when i read it . I know you not match smart to think deep into things so each time i see you answer in your old manier - what we can wait for you? I know i can not to jugde you cuz i am not better a lot times and it is only fair you try back but really i think you in every aspect is worst than me . My mistake is to get into this and it is for me as i woud say to person who watch 2 persons i woud think both of tham not ok. And it is ok for me. I trully belive your mind is not ready to understand a lot of things what other persons in your life in there in everywhere woud say - i do not belive it can help you .

If you think work is a thing what takes moust of persons strenght in lenght of day ..... , hmmm i just think you sudenly put this out cuz i once sayed i woud broke you if i put you in my life step by step and you react like this. at first i coud not understand you where your . oh it litll upsest back than oh sorry, I did litll try to understand you why sudnely you switch on it.
In weekends i do play sometimes 16 h and i am better adict to game. i was terible drinker really hard one .teribile one . i wasted a lot in life a lot. it woud be alos fair to say i am a gking loser , lissn i fking was and maeby still am , I still do feel my best is over - i cut off my bad habits all . i am slowly rebuild my life what i did distroy . Belive me i went trought hell what mentality need change in mind . Some of crap as i was need more time and i wish i coud promiss you i coud do faster all - change. No word hurts me from no one no more. i am litll burned already . So i agree uzi to you -yes the hell i am doing here ? Sometimes i am thinking same. I don't know Uzi who fuk you are and what problems you have and how honest you can be but me as i feel and see -nothing good about you - it feels - life for you will only hit harder -the future in your life if you same as here with logic you have adn things you solve - nothing good i see . Tha was nonsense lol - i no idea how i end up in this thought.It is fking 02:08 in night.
Do i waste a fking time Uzi ? Belive me was days i went to fking garage and take a rope and i try to killmyself than i pute values back where i coud from parts what is not broke in me . So with years sometiems i wish i coud fking die cuz i am tierd of mental things what brokes me around me . I do not want to break so i keep in game , staying away from all bad habits all REAL REAL persons with bad staff REAL words i need to deal as a man and no at even one single of that times - it is hard to even imiginate i coud say some bullshit to tham and than cut tham off by words ''this conservatation is done'' in life that do not work. SO i am litll fked up in head and i am apologise to you i missunderstood you.

As we both agree - this can end for ever . So yeah. This must be the end . If for you is important to get last word Uzi -you are free too do but for me i need gett off from this in here cuz i know i do in wrong way .
REALEST RETARD ON THE WHOLE WORLD