iOS 6.1 Jailbreak Is Now Available

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
original.jpg

The new iOS jailbreak tool, evasi0n is now available to download for Windows, Mac, and Linux to jailbreak devices running iOS 6 through 6.1.

The new jailbreak tool is compatible with all of Apple's currently available devices, including the iPhone 5 and iPad Mini. The jailbreak process is incredibly simple. Once you download evasi0n, just connect your iOS device with a USB cable, run the app, click "Jailbreak," and wait about five minutes. Eventually, evasi0n will ask you to unlock your device and tap the "Jailbreak" button on your home screen. From there, your iOS device will run through the boot process and finish up a few things. Once it's done, you're jailbroken.

Hit the link below for download links for the software.

http://evasi0n.com/

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
No it works installed it yesterday but it crashes cause the servers are full^^ and also hackulo (installous) is gone it has no more sense:(

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
No it's not a trap...lol

I installed it the first night it was available. All works fine for me.. (Iphone 4s)
I made an back up in iTunes but i didnt lose anything during the jailbreak installation x)

@Seyfuddin: yes thats true but if u guys want i can share a list of great source's etc that works 100% and apps u can find from Cydia. I can do it tomorrow cuz im at work right now xD

Last edited:

Epilogue

29 Dec 2012
Northern Realms
These are my personal best source's and apps. If the server is too busy, some of 'em cant be added. Dont panic just wait a while and try it again xD
Oke well, here it is xD

Source's to add in Cydia (some of 'em were aut. added during the Jailbreak installation!) :

Apt.thebigboss.org/repofiles/cydia
Cydia.iphonecake.com
Apt.saurik.com
Cydia.hackulo.us
Repo.hackyouriphone.org
Apt.modmyi.com
Sinfuliphonerepo.com
Cydia.xsellize.com
Repo.insanelyi.com
Hacksrepo.com

Great app's that can be found in Cydia (again , my personal best used apps) :

-Winterboard
-iAp Cracker
-iFile
-Barrel
-Sbsettings
-Ncsettings
-Killbackground
-Fakeoperator
-AndroidlockXT
-Slidemyname
-Swipeshiftcaret
-RemoveBG

If u want to know what u can do/edit with some apps/source's , or if u want to do specific things with your jailbreak and dont know what app/source to use/download for that ; feel free to ask me.

Have fun!
Epilogue.

Last edited:

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Awesome just jailbreaked my iphone for the first time! :D

Edit: How do you add sources?

Double edit: Never mind :D

Check out "WifiSms"