Issues with zm_4way

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello,

This is from personal experience and donty partically think there is a fix for this...

At the top ofd the map when you are on the small bit of platform and being over swarmed by zm's you sometimes get stuck in the walls...
Me and another admin (I think it was Kriptic) Went onto v1 and there wasnt much issue with the walls but on v3 I personally find it quite distinguishable.

If you understand what I mean and think there may be a fix then could you try?

Thank you
Angel DeathKing

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
Hello,

I'd like to just add the issue occurs not in the corners but more or less a bit after the corners and they stop you from moving back or forward (in a way you're stuck :p). after a few seconds of moving back you're able to be free again (which could mean you're moving but at a incredible slow pace or youre stravelling through something invisable that is pushing you forwards as you're going back...

I hope this explains the issue a little bit clearer

I'm not sure if there is a fix but if you can do it please could you sort this out as it ruins my game experience :S

Thank you
Angel DeathKing

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hey, i know what youre talking about, i reported this "bug" back then to Wolfram but he said he cant do anything against it because he dont really know what it is.
Its not everytime and sometimes there are 2 places which stuck you, its strange anyways.