Just an idea.

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Hi all i think i found a way to prevent people from heavy camping or hiding when they are last survivor...
Some time ago i seen on a zm server when people stood still for too long the beacon got automaticly activated on them and they got slapped few times to keep them on the move.

So i tought why dont we use this on eh servs too since those are zombie hunting servers i dont see a reason for people to camp.
Ofc if they will get slapped they wont be happy about it so i think just beacon would do ;p

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Its kinda easy to find the last guy, and i think its fair that he/she is allowed to camp when its 40 vs 1 hehe :>

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Well, most time the last survivor is found easily except it's a big map like 4way and just a few zombies. Besides that I don't think it is a good idea to slap or bacon people who don't move. If you spectate the game you'll see that some players jump on boxes and want to hide during others prefer hunting zombies.

In my opinion it should be left to yourself to choose how you want to play the game. There are just a few opportunities where admins have to push some players.

And i already played on servers with this plugin. It's just annoying -.-

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Yea thats the whole idea to push every1 into hunting and a slap is not necessary as i said a beacon would do.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i think this will confuse people(when they get slapped), but when last ct/or zombie is hard to find i think beacon should be standard(and in the past most admins did beacon last ct or ZM)when they where camping/hiding, any way so....its an good idea but we have alot of option like the sound camper camper by (britney spears) or say with admin hunt all. ;P or last option would be an slap ;p

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
I think it's called an anti-camp script, I don't know how it works but if it is possible to choose specific spots for the script to slap/beacon u, then I don't see a problem with this being implemented on the unfair spots (the breakable platform on 4way)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
I think it's called an anti-camp script, I don't know how it works but if it is possible to choose specific spots for the script to slap/beacon u, then I don't see a problem with this being implemented on the unfair spots (the breakable platform on 4way)

Ah yes, slap function on Tree campers and that platform is a good idea actually !

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
These aren't "unfair" spots, they are forbidden. Not a plugin but an admin should take care of it.