Misunderstanding with admin Junior

Mudkip.

1 Oct 2019
We were on zm_eh_towers and I was in the tunnel secret room and I was "blocking the door" to not allow the zombies in to stab me and he teleports me. He said I was blocking, but I don't believe it is since there is the other entrance at the top. It also was against zombies not another human. So I was wondering what the status with this is. I see humans "blocking the door" in the room when we are in the map office but no admins tele them out.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
haha I was waiting for you my Mudkip !

Well, I wanted to teleport you out of this door because you were blocking the passage for humans, AND zombies, unfortunately for you, I blocked you in a wall which allowed the zombie that you blocked, from you infect (it wasn't my attention).

The door in question for connoisseurs :
1571609222-sans-titre.png

Then when I see the page of banns that you have (
https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:12889587&Submit), I see the character that you are !

Reactions: ㅤㅤㅤ

Mudkip.

1 Oct 2019
ok so if im blocking passage for both humans and zombie, then why is it when we are in the map office and i see a human blocking the door no other admins teleports them out. You say its ok for others in other map but not me. When you see the page of my bans and see all of them its because of admins like you who get the situation wrong or the admins only attack me for doing something I have seen other people do and admins don't punish them. You admins set and example that its ok when others do it but when I do it, its "omg I cant believe he did it, BAN!!" I have seen you many times in the map office and a human goes into that room blocks door with their body and nothing... explain that?

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
No matter the card, if a player blocks a door (to prevent humans / zombies to come in) it is forbidden because it ruins the gameplay.
You could have spent the whole round behind your door doing nothing but blocking.

I wanted to teleport you further in this passage, unfortunately for you I blocked you in the wall (not my attention, I repeat myself) I then re-teleport you outside the tunnel.

I put this link of your banners to show that you are not unknown, you are a "caïds" with 10bans in your possession and you come to tell me that you are right and that I am wrong.

Reactions: ㅤㅤㅤ

Mudkip.

1 Oct 2019
Again, so why is it ok when a human does it on the map "office" but its not ok of zm_eh_towers. Where in the rules does it say you cant block a door. especially when that room has another way to get in. If what I did is illegal, then I really would like to see the same treatment when someone does it in the map office.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
It is not allowed for anyone to block any entrance in any map.

Admins take action when someone breaks the rules but as the server is 64/64 most of the day it is nearly impossible to keep an eye on everything, don't try to play the victim here, you break the rules, you get punished. Same rules apply for everyone but the admins know who to keep an eye on most of the times.

Remember, 2 wrongs doesn't make a right. If someone breaks the rules it doesn't allow you to do it. Instead you could record a demo and post a ban request.

Reactions: Paw