My project - videos .

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I am moust of times lazy to edit also i do nothing crazy edits. As i am looking job outside my country what is big ? in future it feels good time to make new video while i am able also as last days couple of gamers has reach me out and ask for new video. Since start i want to say my videos music is based on my own that particular day emocion stand and humor combine with good rythm outcome . More material i have more harder it takes to make one good video in flow .
projekts.png

This is what i need rewatch and put ideas in head how to make it all in one , delete what need be and cut unneed parts.
Before i start i want say all Eh gamers who keep play game . Thank you .

Reactions: Kr1pT1c

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
While i am still recovery mode at home i still have some time for game more than ussualy and i have this touch for game i love and had helped me in days when it is not okey with me at all while fighting wars in healthy way with myself . I did rewatch some 50 clips and saved where i see i coud pull some out . I woud like i make video like some killing strikes but i like present this from perspective where random things happens and what trully gives the game a taste . It is never be skills what you have . It is never ever be about you about game you show. This how i see this . I just love and understand this bit difrent. I adore other gameplay in clips - you always can put some analyse and apriciate it with honest heart and learn and try that with own limits of skills in server. It is fun. For today i bit off in emotions/mood for put all together and make good video but i am about cook one more soon while i am still not sure about my days when my gaming time will be gone . I had drink ,party , do shit inaf in life and now i am just happy i can play with out adding crap to my life. I will improve and add things i like but till that -here i am still am . Have great day !

rekvizīti.png

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I know myself and i can push myself when brain say ''some other time'' . Music is quastion able what i use but it is no other way how i can push myself tho make things to work .Time for upload and hope from who will watch will be some possitive vibe in outcome .

Projekts.png

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
IT takes some time to upload with this potato internet what i have over 1 gb material in 2K quality but if it is even for 1 person it is worth to not be lazy and do it. 4k quality i coud done as well but for that you shoud be profesional and i am not (for it you need powerfull pc and make best recordings and list go on . My gtx 720 4gb is not inaf for good record as i woud like ) . It is a level you need invest what isnt intrest of my . Hope 2K quality is already fine for peoples who watch .

apstrādē.png