MYSELF DANGEROUS_KILLER

23 Apr 2024
sup fellas , I am 19 years old and HUNTING since 3 + years on this server! I am currently unemployed and hard to find job so EH V3 is a Home to me, I play, enjoy the vibe, spend time and it feels better. EH community just help me to overcome my depression and grieve. I feel really happy and enjoy server like a kid Lol, the energy is so good. I may be abusive at times but i am sorry guys my mental health is bit bad sometimes. Love you all,

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
sup fellas , I am 19 years old and HUNTING since 3 + years on this server! I am currently unemployed and hard to find job so EH V3 is a Home to me, I play, enjoy the vibe, spend time and it feels better. EH community just help me to overcome my depression and grieve. I feel really happy and enjoy server like a kid Lol, the energy is so good. I may be abusive at times but i am sorry guys my mental health is bit bad sometimes. Love you all,
Common situation. I may not play on the server that much, but it helps me relax (True, sometimes I leave it in a fit of rage at other players, but let’s put that aside) I’m glad you joined the forum!

Reactions: sxmityy and Woozu