Never change, cbble

Matty

27 Aug 2014
Old video I forgot about thought I'd share it, it's a pretty pointless video with horrible music playing over it but yeh.. Back then cbble was my favourite map and now it's probably my most hated!

[video=youtube;2EL88ozkdjs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EL88ozkdjs&list=UUVps9ytEHXz_zHSw3GoiB7w[/video]

Matty

27 Aug 2014
Yeh I remember you could jump onto a second tree and it was really hard to knife the CT

This video also reminds me of how much I hated block at the start of the rounds...

Also I remember some other map that used the same textures as Dust 2 but it's not on the server now I don't think, I don't remember what it was called but it was played just as much as cbble back then, why was it removed? May I suggest that it'd be added back? I feel like the server needs more maps and that was pretty fun atleast from what I remember.

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
umh cbble hasn't changed, maybe the tree's lol but none cared about that, true i used to like cbble to and now it's not so good anymore but i don't think it's because we changed anything, probably because we played it alot.

Also if you want a map to be added back, try find the name first hehe...ALSO that crosshair..damn it's bigger then the zombies lmao.

Matty

27 Aug 2014
Yep I was pretty new back then... And I know it hasn't changed much - I don't like it because it got stale over time.

If I could find the map name I would say it lol but it was 4 years ago and the server doesn't upload too many maps anyway it was a shot in the dark I know.