New map to v1. Which map should be added?

Which map should be added to the nominate list on v1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Greetings all.

As Temple got removed from the nominate-list, it's time to add a new map.

I took a look at the special map list, and i found 4 maps that could be regular maps.

The things that makes a map suitable for the nominate-list are the following: No OP camp-spots, no "secrets / special features" No way humans/zombies can get slayed. (Die by falling down, or by a laser or anything likely) The fps must be acceptable and the map can't be something similar to something that's already on the list.

Vote on the poll above. The poll will close in 14 days and it's is public so all can see what you voted. Also you can vote on more than 1 map.

1-2 new maps might as well be added soon to replace dust and desertprodigy, a new vote will be made at that time as well. Also a few new special maps have been added to v1 and Wolfram will update a few other maps, so hopefully there will be more maps in the next vote i make.

Regards Klovn.

Last edited:

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Rip temple, the map that remembered me about old times :cry:

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
I wonder why v1 people dont like little_italy, it rocks on v3 :p

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I wonder why v1 people dont like little_italy, it rocks on v3 :p

Too campy i guess. Most of the forum members are hunters, if the vote was in-game little_italy would win.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
little italy is too small for 64 players, and only the campers likes it from what i know. In another way, could you once again remove forgotten town ? or fix it as u want this map is bugged with 64 players there is too much slackness, like in industrial waste...

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
little italy is too small for 64 players, and only the campers likes it from what i know. In another way, could you once again remove forgotten town ? or fix it as u want this map is bugged with 64 players there is too much slackness, like in industrial waste...

I think Xylon is taking a look at forgotton town, sees if he can fix it. Industrial is not good for 64 players, it's too small, but we can't remove/replace all maps. For now i leave Industrial, and if forgotton_town can't be fixed i'll make a vote about getting it removed and replaced with another map.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I think Xylon is taking a look at forgotton town, sees if he can fix it. Industrial is not good for 64 players, it's too small, but we can't remove/replace all maps. For now i leave Industrial, and if forgotton_town can't be fixed i'll make a vote about getting it removed and replaced with another map.

Well I've tried to fix forgotten_town, but it's one of the worst made map I've ever edited.

I've been able to edit it as much as I could, but there's now a giant shadow covering the whole map which I can't seem to fix, even WolfRam doesn't know how to.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
"but we can't remove/replace all maps" original by klovn. I'm not asking a removal of all the maps, just the worth of them.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
We are fixing those maps that can be fixed, and removing a few others so the maplist has popular maps that can keep the players on the servers. But with that i wrote i meant we can't remove all unpopular maps right away, also some players likes them, but am taking 1 map at the time, perhaps industrial can be fixed as well if someone wants to look into it.