[New map] zm_origin

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
Hey, i wanted to introduce my new map, my goal is to make it playable for this server.

Here the gamebanana WIP : https://gamebanana.com/wips/49143

I'm waiting for some feedbacks to release final

many things were removed/modified/optimize to fit 64 players servers

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello.

I will take a look at the map tomorrow, hopefully with a few admins and so on.

I'm glad to see people still make maps and this does look interesting, i will get back to you soon.

Reactions: NorthernLight

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
Hey,

Thanks for replying Havoc, i hope you guys will enjoy this map, i particulary made it for zm hunting, trying to optimise the best as i could while still trying to make map beautiful.

I have a lot of free time atm, don't hesitate to pm me/ask me some quesions etc...

Thanks again and have a good day

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
looks really cool o0

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
i will release the final after this week end probably

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
idk guys, i was waiting for some feedback but it looks like u don't have time for it, i release it anyway, thanks for servers and all

Sumned

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Nov 2017
Hey. Sorry for this situation, I will do everything possible so that other admin leave their feedback. I really liked your map

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
i updated to map and not wip : more screenshoots if you don't have time, i tried to make it really clear to people who don't have many time to spend on games atm, thanks for the messages guys, it really affects me :)

https://gamebanana.com/maps/201375

Good night

Reactions: Sumned

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
I think there was some sort of complication when attempting to test the map. Apologies for this, we'll be sure to add it in a day or 2 so that we can give it a proper test run. If you want to try and get on when we do this feel free to add me here, https://steamcommunity.com/id/salthouse, and I'll send you a message when it is being tested.
Sorry again for not getting feedback to you in a timely manner,
Lotus

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Just to note down everything we discussed on the server.

Overall the map is really nice, it's a large area but not too big, with a good amount of spots, but none really OP

Just a couple small fixes that needed to be done,
  • Removing some props/cades, especially in smaller rooms where people can make barricades that are almost impossible to break through. Some rooms looked like they could be similar to the small room on lila panic which always gets barricaded and the players inside are rarely killed
  • Removing some random items like barrels and boxes to add a bit more open space to the map
I think this could be a good addition to the servers after those few changes. I look forward to seeing the next version of the map.

Lotus

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
Hey, i think it's done, here the fix list :

• Fix one displacement issue
  • Removed barrels and some props to make more walkable spaces
  • Removed some props (vending machines) to prevent op spot
  • Deleted a pipe on a op spot
  • Changed a little the lightning of the whole map
  • Fixed textures missing on walls and on grounds
https://gamebanana.com/maps/201375

Don't forget to delete old versions

Have a good day all

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
Hello, can you please give the map a new name each time you edit it? Like zm_origin_v1

I can't delete it completely from the server base, i think only Niko can and he's busy with other more important things.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hello, can you please give the map a new name each time you edit it? Like zm_origin_v1

I can't delete it completely from the server base, i think only Niko can and he's busy with other more important things.
This. Please change the name. When we tested the map several regular players joined the server and we can't bother them to delete the old version in order play the new one.

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
Oh damn sorry, i'm gonna change it

edit : done

Last edited:

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hey,

we played it today on V1, some Players had problems to buy weapons.
Its the Buyzone near the stone Ramp and another on inside a hall, when you spawn there you can buy the weapons but you have to wait 10 secs, so when Zombies Mother Spawns you can buy Weapons.
Im not sure but it seems only T Players got that Bug i dont know, may you can have a look over it?

one

Donator
10 Jun 2018
France
Hello,

i take a look rn.

Fix
- Adjusted all buyzones, everything should work correctly now.

I wonder where my map is going, did you put it as a special map ? :)

Have a good day

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'755
1'392
Denmark
I added it to the nominate list on both v1 and v3 but i removed it until the buyzones are fixed, when you have fixed that it will be re-added :)