new tv shows

ladyboy

12 Sep 2012
southampton (not for long)
hi guys I spend a lot of time watching tv new show imo worth a watch are the Americans (spy ) hostages is look quite good only 3rd show blacklist looking good also for an exhalant film the way way back,
orange is the new black (bit girly ) and ray Donavan is good . I will be intested to what you guys think.

lb

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'209
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Im mostly intrested in ur choice of name.. hmm

Reactions: Twice

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
They just made a remake of The Tomorrow People. It's kind of like Heroes / Xmen. So if you like that kind of stuff give it a try. Also we already have a movie /series thread :)

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
also, this section is made to let people introduce themselves, keep that in mind

ladyboy

12 Sep 2012
southampton (not for long)
why are you interested in my choice of name ? perhaps its different ? or if I said it was killer then I would obviously I would be a killer. (that's where your coming from )
yawn.

Boubble

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 Jun 2013
why are you interested in my choice of name ? perhaps its different ? or if I said it was killer then I would obviously I would be a killer. (that's where your coming from )
yawn.

i like your name

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
yawn.

True. I am indeed a killer.