• Total voters

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello dear community.

I have taken this iconic map, added a few small camping spots and made some small changes (adding more spawns for example).
I believe this could be a nice alternative to the classic dust2 and may suit our community more aswell.
There are a few spots that should be defendable if the Ct's work together and at the same time it still has that nice hunting dynamic to it.

So now, tell me what you think about this and if you would like to try this amazing map on zombiemode.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Hello dear community.

I have taken this iconic map, added a few small camping spots and made some small changes (adding more spawns for example).
I believe this could be a nice alternative to the classic dust2 and may suit our community more aswell.
There are a few spots that should be defendable if the Ct's work together and at the same time it still has that nice hunting dynamic to it.

So now, tell me what you think about this and if you would like to try this amazing map on zombiemode.
I would like to try this map if someone could convert it to ZM map.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
As much as I hate d2 on zm, the unlimited version might fit better on v3. Bigger map, more places to hold and run around.

Reactions: sxmity

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
When will we be able to play it?
I have sent the map to our special admin to be uploaded for testing. After it has been tested It can be uploaded to V3 for play. I also hope to make this happen as soon as possible.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
So here is the ZM version of the dust2 unlimited map as promised.
I have made a few minor adjustments and changes to the map and it should be ready for testing very soon.

Attachments

• zm_dust2_unlimited.bsp
    27.3 MB · Views: 55

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Added as a special map option for now. I've attached the current map here since it never got posted to this thread until now

Attachments

• zm_dust2_unlimited_eh.bsp
    24.3 MB · Views: 53
Reactions: Kr1pT1c