[online] zm_origin_v4

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
This map still has a problem.
You can straight just walk in and out through this red container..
Someone please fix so it can return to normal rotation..

1692299503894.png

Video demonstration of the bug: https://streamable.com/xk4pm0

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
This map still has a problem.
You can straight just walk in and out through this red container..
Someone please fix so it can return to normal rotation..

View attachment 17408

Video demonstration of the bug: https://streamable.com/xk4pm0

Update :

• Red container fixed*
  • Map has been optimised too.
  • Adding areaportal_window (you can get more fps when it's correctly used).

Do'Jor'F​

bsp :

Attachments

• zm_eh_origin_v4_fix.bsp
    14.3 MB · Views: 49

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'934
Canadia eh?
I've moved this map back to the special map list. I'm sorry as I know many players enjoy this map and wanted it back, so I'm hopeful someone can still devote some time to this map and improve it. However, in its current state origin is simply too unbalanced to keep it as a normal rotation map. It was the most CT sided map on the normal list and frankly it wasn't even close, even including special maps there are only 3 maps that are more CT sided on the whole server (124 total maps). If something can be done to still keep the map as "origin" while improving the balance I would be more than happy to continue to give this map a chance but in its current state it can't be part of the normal rotation.

Reactions: DrFiction

DrFiction

Mapper
10 Apr 2021
I've moved this map back to the special map list. I'm sorry as I know many players enjoy this map and wanted it back, so I'm hopeful someone can still devote some time to this map and improve it. However, in its current state origin is simply too unbalanced to keep it as a normal rotation map. It was the most CT sided map on the normal list and frankly it wasn't even close, even including special maps there are only 3 maps that are more CT sided on the whole server (124 total maps). If something can be done to still keep the map as "origin" while improving the balance I would be more than happy to continue to give this map a chance but in its current state it can't be part of the normal rotation.
I will try to make this map more equal later, I will fix first Halloween map and later, try to work on this map.

Reactions: Lotus