Opinions on New "Wild Fire" Operation

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
yo yo whats good guys! :D

dont really know what sub forum to put this under so I hope this one is ok but I was just curious in hearing your opinion on this new CSGO "wildfire" operation that came out recently. What do you guys think of the skins, missions, maps, etc?

For me personally the skins and maps are awful haha compared to other operations in the past. The maps are pretty bad for competitive play for me and not a big fan. SO yea just post what you guys think cause im curious of what you guys think

Thanks,

Tokarev

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
I agree with you, the maps are awful, the skins are ugly and boring. Nothing interesting, but getting one as drop is pretty good, you can easily sell it for 2 euro on the market.

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
haha yea managed to get 2 cases on the day it came out and got some profit, kinda lucky to be honest haha ;0

felipe

18 Feb 2016
somewhere in the universe
in love with the missions tbh but im having problems finding someone to do them with, but the phoenix compound map is a true masterpiece

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
i don't like the style of the new maps. speaking of nuke and especially of cruise: half of the map area is not accessable :l

but i'm looking forward to play the coop missions. was very entertaining at the past operation