Passive playing (teaming players)

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi all,

I the last months I have noticed a peculiar behavior in some players: they do not shoot their weapon, they just attack zombies with their knife and a lot of time they get knifed. This does not include people trying to kill zombies with a knife.

However, this concerns people that are colluding with zombies and push those zombies into other players. Another very prevalent thing is that some zombies are "protecting" these knife people. You can find them just sitting around, "dancing" with one another and not following the purpose of the game. This happens in the most "remote" areas of the maps where there is no action. This is a clear case of teaming and I did not see any admin taking action.

And for admins, I am directly hinting at EASY who, some time ago, punished me because a player next to me got knifed and did not knife me. Easy, if you want to learn what teaming is about, you might want to check this out. It is not that hard to find, it happens on just about any map. Maybe then you will hone your admin skills.

Some of these knife people also interfere with other players by cutting them off when they are defending a position. Just the thing for admins to keep in mind.

Enjoy your day!