Per Arne's unban request

Lionhill365

31 Dec 2012
Hi! I mistakely used the word "nigga" when i cursed, then i got banned permanently with "racisme" as a reason. What i said was "Why is it always that silo looking nigga ass map"
I think this is very unfair. I didnt mean anything with the n-word and i am absolutely no racist!!!! Elitehunterz maps are the only maps i play on css. I really hope you give me another chance.

Further Information:

Name of map: Zombie hunting map i think.
Ingame name: Per Arne;*
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:18628715
Reason for ban: Racism by using the N-word. The admin that banned me is named Crack btw.
Why i should be unbanned: I know i have several bans earlier but all of those bans are nothing serious, just look them up. Anyway, i have behaved. For last; I don't think it's fair that a simple curse will cause a ban that become permanent!

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
Hello Per Arne :)

Ive banned you because you used the word "nigger" which i dont tolerate because its a word that used white americans in the past against black americans and should never used on our server cause its kinda racism. I would give you a last chance, if the headadmins agreed. But should i see you ever using words like theim ill ban you permanent.

Greetz, Crack :)

Crack

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Feb 2011
No input, ill unban you now. this is your last chance! have fun and best wishes !