Please Unban me

raigen

5 Jun 2012
name:0siriS
steam id: STEAM_0:0:4064313
reason of the ban: Inappropriate Language
why u should be unbanned:

Today I noticed, that iam banned on the server and this is so sad.
I can understand you, that you ban people who use inaappropriate language, but in my case, it was because of few players who moved for example the barricade, blocked the door, stood on the head on the lift in 4way tunnel.

I just want to say that iam very sorry that i used some bad words but i was out of control.
I will do my best to avoid this and i really really like your server and iam kind of addicted i think.

Thats why i just thought i could ask for an unban.
I will promise that i wont use any bad words....
well what can i say i never block, i do not move barricades, i do not block the lift, iam a kind of good player but some times there are few noobs who just want to provoke someone......and everytime i tend to insult those noobs.....but i think i just should shut my mouth and let the noobs be the noobs....

I would appreciate it, if you unban me......

sincerly
0siriS

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
It's a one week break that i think you will learn something from, in my opinion the ban should stay but wait for Killertudses reply about it.

raigen

5 Jun 2012
Hmm i thought its a 2 day ban?
But it seems to be that he changed it to one week:(

Cmon plssssss I wont do any shit again...

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
When i first took a look at your chat and then the 1 week ban i thought it was a bit unfair but since i saw that you have 2 PREVIOUS bans for the SAME reason, i agree with Geo and Killertudse for the 1 week ban!! Next time dont rage, but take a demo or pics and report the players who block etc ;)

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Yes. I edited the ban to 1 week.