839.3 KB · Views: 291
  • 3.dem
    482.9 KB · Views: 273

Geo

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
10 Dec 2011
Banned for 2 days.
A known troublemaker, thanks for reporting and next time, use normal text lol.

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Im sorry but i tho there was system if u had to many banns it will increase the time u get banned for ! He was previously banned 8 times and there was 1 time that was 2 days and now again 2 days !

I know im not supose to be commenting here but The people that dont get the message of breaking the rules needs to be punished more for them to understand

chrisxp

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
25 Sep 2010
Im sorry but i tho there was system if u had to many banns it will increase the time u get banned for ! He was previously banned 8 times and there was 1 time that was 2 days and now again 2 days !

I know im not supose to be commenting here but The people that dont get the message of breaking the rules needs to be punished more for them to understand

Ban upgraded to 1 month!

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Well done chrisxp! I fully approve your decision!

TheAlmighty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
16 Apr 2012
Thanks for the upgrade ! But i see alot of people getting those small time banns even tho they have been banned previously more than once. for example recent bann on * motherfucker *

3 previous banns:

1:Door closing-Bann lenght. 1hour
2:blocking -Bann lenght. 1hour
3:Insulding -Bann lenght. 1hour

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
Sometimes we admins dont have enought time to check the bans we made straight away, and usually if we KNOW and RECOGNIZE a player that HAS been banned BEFORE we usually check his ban status and upgrade it when necessary! I usually check my bans 5 mins after i banned someone (cause i dont have a life :p) but most of the admins want to have fun and keep playing so thats why they dont have the chance to check the ban theyve made! However if this guy breaks the rules next time i will make sure and the other admins that he will get a longer ban! :) And PLEASE next time make a sperate thread for these kinds of requests! (with steam id) :) Makes our lives (Admins) a lot more easier !

Cheers

Headhunterz