server vANISHED CANT SEE IN LIST

Well it is there, have you tried with IP?

54.37.245.51:27045

it can be when peoples stuck and no admins in server than server start lag . when it happens for to long it can result as connection error and you lost connection. it can be for a while until new round or map starts until that it be disapier from server list and no metter how match you will refresh it . atleast it was couple times for me . Sometimes main admins hell know what thay doing refresh some fking shit in server by restarting server and it can maeby be server disapierence but ussualy you just connect to server again in that case. So this leads me maeby you have a cat in your living place doing some wire things like pulling it out or maeby your internet provider is fucking around with you as my country peace of shit internet like to do with me in place i am . also sometimes my wi-fi is on what i forget time by times turn it off and as result some family member likes to use that chance by wathcing moust hight quality videos making my already potato internet to more shit as it is . i do not know why server id for you dissapier but i gived some closer look how it is for me .

Not sure if it's related I cant join the server just lays Loading… Parsing game info… with 3 bars and does not move. I can get into other servers but not EH servers.

Not sure if it's related I cant join the server just lays Loading… Parsing game info… with 3 bars and does not move. I can get into other servers but not EH servers.
sometimes this happens to me. I usually just restart the game and it works