Should zm_forgotton_town be removed from v1?

Should zm_forgotton_town be removed from the nominate-list on v1?

• Yes it should be removed.

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • No it should not be removed.

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Greetings all.

As per request i am now making another poll about if a map should be removed from the nominate-list. This time it's zm_forgotton_town which has many issues so therefore it's time to vote if it should stay or not.

Why Should it perhaps be removed?: First of all the fps in the map is very low, which is bad for those players with a bad pc, second it has many bugs, many ways the players can get stuck so they can't move and needs an admin to teleport them away, also the map has many OP camp-spots, so the zombies almost never wins.

So i leave it to you guys if it should be removed or not. "Yes" must get at least 66% of the votes for the map to be removed.

Vote in the poll above, the poll will close in 14 days, so make sure to vote within.

Regards Klovn

Last edited:
Reactions: Cain

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
So far it seems pretty clear that the map will not be removed, but perhaps a new vote system will come up on the servers where you can rate the played map after the map ends.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
lol this map shouldn't be removed because 9 persons voted no ? and what about the 300 others in-game who are complaining about this map ? and the 50 other who leave or stay in spec automatically when this one is played ?

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Well, rather overreact than being boring right?

I hope to get a plugin up that gives players an opportunity to rate a map when it ends, that way we can see which maps the players don't like to play.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
LOL. where di i "overreact" please ? What i'm telling is right, and that's what i see when this map is played, only the amount of players is maybe not the reality (yeah i didn't count). But yeah if you don't even trust a half about what i am saying, then, yeah but please keep your fucking sarcasm for yourself little boy. a big thank you.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Dude be nice here on the forum, you won't get many chances.

300 complaining is overreacting, same as 50 leaving or going spec, then only 14 would be playing the map, i'd like to see a proof of that.

I don't like the map either, but this is a public poll where more people vote no rather than yes for the removal of the map, i have to take action from that, all have the chance to vote, including those who complain about the map.

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
lol "300 complaining is overreacting, same as 50 leaving or going spec, then only 14 would be playing the map, i'd like to see a proof of that." Havoc.

You misunderstood what i said i was not talking about 50 players on 64 going to specs, but 50 players in general ! 50 of the regulars i would say, and i'm kind i think that there is more players like that who automatically leave or spec this map when it's played.

Last edited:

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
I'd say if they want the map removed then they should had went to the forums and had a look at the vote and made there choice, just like me. don't like it? then im afriad you need to vote and see what the outcome is.