Stiga // Zombie M3, Burn

گtΐga //

2 May 2017
United Kingdom
Hey, thought I should give you an inside view of me as a person and a regular participator of the zombie server helping it reach 64/64, even though 10 are going to be spectators anyway, haha :eek:).

I have been playing here and arguing with players for about 4 months on and off. I am known to be a bit toxic towards people I don't tolerate online. And I do not mean abuse of make them or make them feel bad about themselves, I am talking about some thing like... if you misreload or I die (get infected) because you edge on the corner, you are getting blocked next round on the spot so you can't get up and zombies get you, ma'afaka! And you gonna be called something not nice but expect this:p.
---- BOMFUNK MC'S ----
The
re is a positive side, however, I am a genuine and *sureshot* master, you won't see me using any other gun than the M3, boy those 845hp regular headshot damage, gonna hurt 'n' blast you away bro :S.
On the real I am big car guy and enjoy the sound of a car with no exhaust making bypassers duck.
ps //Big ups to players that I come across with and together we create mad rounds O:]
M3 Power respect to you too friend, even tho you gagged me but I like your car love
Feel free to comment as I read it

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Don't know if we have meet ingame already but it seems that there is always some kind of action around your person :D

گtΐga //

2 May 2017
United Kingdom
Yea bro, we probably have popped zombie heads together. Some people I come across online and we immidiately have connection, however there is a lot of them that simply make bad decisions and I wanna punch them up. But yes as I said I would try not to make anyone hurt its not like that. I dont insult little kids hahaha <3

گtΐga //

2 May 2017
United Kingdom
I wanted to write a bit about me because I am serious player but people may misunderstand and I want when they seem me to reload and focus their next magazine on target xP