Suggestion

Minato

15 Jun 2021
First of all, hello! My names jamie nice to meet you all. Second of all im not sure if this idea has been mentioned before or not, If you get turned into a zombie then killed you stay a zombie until the remaining players are turned.

denied

First of all, hello! My names jamie nice to meet you all. Second of all im not sure if this idea has been mentioned before or not, If you get turned into a zombie then killed you stay a zombie until the remaining players are turned.
Hunting would die. respawning as a human encourages you to go hunt for humans and vice versa, it makes the gameplay more dynamic.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
Hey Minato, welcome to the forum !

As
Denied's post states, the "hunting" would die .. and yes, it is basically a "Zombie Hunting" server .. even if it doesn't look like sometimes, and we put a big exclamation mark on it ^^

Spawning a "zombie" again, as a zombie,
will definitely remove this "hunting" thing because you can't really hunt a zombie that can respawn behind you the second after..

I don't know if the subject has already been mentioned, I haven't been here for a long time compared to other people here present, but if there has been, I think the answer was "No", with approximate arguments to the mine (I guess)

Don't hesitate to take a look at the topics on the forum, you can learn a lot of things ^^

In any case we are open to any proposals, have fun and see you soon on the servers !

Reactions: Minato

Minato

15 Jun 2021
Hey Minato, welcome to the forum !

As
Denied's post states, the "hunting" would die .. and yes, it is basically a "Zombie Hunting" server .. even if it doesn't look like sometimes, and we put a big exclamation mark on it ^^

Spawning a "zombie" again, as a zombie,
will definitely remove this "hunting" thing because you can't really hunt a zombie that can respawn behind you the second after..

I don't know if the subject has already been mentioned, I haven't been here for a long time compared to other people here present, but if there has been, I think the answer was "No", with approximate arguments to the mine (I guess)

Don't hesitate to take a look at the topics on the forum, you can learn a lot of things ^^

In any case we are open to any proposals, have fun and see you soon on the servers !
hey man yeah i remember doing it back in the day and makes total since in the recent months i've actually enjoyed hunting them so good point! thanks for taking time to read it anyways