[test needed] zm_multiverse

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
Dear HunterZ, I present to your attention a new map:

zm_multiverse_beta

Medium-sized map with a variety of locations!
You can expect:

A decaying city, in the houses of which you can see non-standard objects​

1710716948488.png
1710716970283.png

An ice palace that gives you goosebumps...​

1710717049951.png

Flying islands in space, a forgotten land​

1710717115794.png

But be careful! If you fall from the floating islands, you will not end up in the most pleasant place​

1710717492230.png

Minecraft zone with a strange architectural structure​

(all blocks in this location are destroyed)

1710717198410.png

A room with a big old screen running CS 1.6​

1710717294644.png

But what if we go inside this screen?

1710717377729.png
Oops...

New Year's zone for those who miss the winter atmosphere!​

1710717423221.png

The map has a ton of variety that I hope players will really enjoy! For now this is a beta version, because it may be updated in the future.​

If you find any errors, write about them under the post, I will correct everything soon!

Good Luck HunterZ

Attachments

• zm_multivers_beta.bsp
    30.9 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Reactions: DrFiction and Soup^

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Just tested the map real quick, for me it does not fit on the normal nomination list. its very confusing and alot of random stuff. maybe for special map idk.

Feels more like a ZE map if im gonna be honest.

Reactions: Soup^

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
Just tested the map real quick, for me it does not fit on the normal nomination list. its very confusing and alot of random stuff. maybe for special map idk.

Feels more like a ZE map if im gonna be honest.
I made this map as a special one. I wanted to make something interesting and not like a regular map. At first it will really be difficult for players to navigate, I agree with this, but after playing it for a while, I think that they will remember the locations

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Few things to note here:

- Some buy zones are missing. ( I guess intentionally due to you making future updates on the map since only a beta version was uploaded?)

- The whole "Flying islands in space, a forgotten land" area seems to dark,improved visibility is strongly advised in there.

- Falling through these "traps" in the "backrooms" area will make you just endlessly fall.Not sure if that was intended but it was frustrating to deal with.

20240328202024_1.jpg

-Whole lava area feels pointless and a big suicide fest since you can take damage from the lava.
Also the middle building cannot be entered but only has a ladder and a wide roof to sit on?
Make it have an entrance and some detailed spots inside,I really don't like this big plain mass of bricks.

20240328202056_1.jpg

- This area also feels pointless and too dark. I also have no idea why you put a vent there to crouch through such a tiny distance.

20240328202245_1.jpg

Overall, even if my minor fixes are included,I have to go with SOUR, map feels way too confusing.

Reactions: Raider Wesley

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
Few things to note here:

- Some buy zones are missing. ( I guess intentionally due to you making future updates on the map since only a beta version was uploaded?)

- The whole "Flying islands in space, a forgotten land" area seems to dark,improved visibility is strongly advised in there.

- Falling through these "traps" in the "backrooms" area will make you just endlessly fall.Not sure if that was intended but it was frustrating to deal with.

View attachment 18910

-Whole lava area feels pointless and a big suicide fest since you can take damage from the lava.
Also the middle building cannot be entered but only has a ladder and a wide roof to sit on?
Make it have an entrance and some detailed spots inside,I really don't like this big plain mass of bricks.

View attachment 18912

- This area also feels pointless and too dark. I also have no idea why you put a vent there to crouch through such a tiny distance.

View attachment 18913

Overall, even if my minor fixes are included,I have to go with SOUR, map feels way too confusing.
- Regarding shopping zones: I’m not sure that it should work like that. Perhaps I made a mistake somewhere, I will correct it in the next updates.

-The map itself is the “Embodiment of a Dream.” I was counting on the illogicality of some points, such as the same ventilation in a narrow corridor without light.

-I will make the area with the flying islands lighter in the next updates

-Endless Falling Zone: You just need to press the "go forward" button to escape this endless falling loop.

-I agree, the map is confusing because it does not have a defined style.

-Hell Zone: Lava deals a small amount of damage, which does not particularly harm players. You can only die if you deliberately stand in lava. Regarding the building, if you wish, I can add the ability to enter it, I will remove the stairs on the sides. and I will add one staircase inside the building.

Thank you for reporting all the errors, and also expressing your opinion!

Raider Wesley

12 Oct 2023
I published a beta version of the map so that other players, if possible, would find any errors. In the future, I have several ideas for improving the map, and in order to correct unsatisfactory aspects along the way, I decided to demonstrate my project. My map doesn't pretend to be a "daily rotation map", I thought that players could just have fun with it. I thought that maybe everyone would like my idea.