The Mythical Tokarev has Returned :D

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
Hey whats up Guys so some of you might remember me from the past a couple months ago but had to take a break because of Collage :( Accounting is a "bitch" sometimes xD. Now I re applied for Admin and here we are again. I wanted to make this post to introduce myself to the new members that joined this fantastic server community and looking forward to meeting and greeting new people :) I just hope i can help out the community in any way I can and see this community grow faster then ever!

Best of wishes,

Tokarev

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
──────╔═══╗╔╗───╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═╗╔═╗╔═══╗ ╔══╗─╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗╔═╗ ╔════╗╔═══╗ ╔════╗╔╗─╔╗╔═══╗ ╔════╗╔═══╗╔═══╗╔═╗╔═╗
──────║╔══╝║║───║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║║╚╝║║║╔══╝ ║╔╗║─║╔═╗║║╔═╗║║║║╔╝ ║╔╗╔╗║║╔═╗║ ║╔╗╔╗║║║─║║║╔══╝ ║╔╗╔╗║║╔══╝║╔═╗║║║╚╝║║
╔╗╔╗╔╗║╚══╗║║───║║─╚╝║║─║║║╔╗╔╗║║╚══╗ ║╚╝╚╗║║─║║║║─╚╝║╚╝╝─ ╚╝║║╚╝║║─║║ ╚╝║║╚╝║╚═╝║║╚══╗ ╚╝║║╚╝║╚══╗║║─║║║╔╗╔╗║
║╚╝╚╝║║╔══╝║║─╔╗║║─╔╗║║─║║║║║║║║║╔══╝ ║╔═╗║║╚═╝║║║─╔╗║╔╗║─ ──║║──║║─║║ ──║║──║╔═╗║║╔══╝ ──║║──║╔══╝║╚═╝║║║║║║║
╚╗╔╗╔╝║╚══╗║╚═╝║║╚═╝║║╚═╝║║║║║║║║╚══╗ ║╚═╝║║╔═╗║║╚═╝║║║║╚╗ ──║║──║╚═╝║ ──║║──║║─║║║╚══╗ ──║║──║╚══╗║╔═╗║║║║║║║
─╚╝╚╝─╚═══╝╚═══╝╚═══╝╚═══╝╚╝╚╝╚╝╚═══╝ ╚═══╝╚╝─╚╝╚═══╝╚╝╚═╝ ──╚╝──╚═══╝ ──╚╝──╚╝─╚╝╚═══╝ ──╚╝──╚═══╝╚╝─╚╝╚╝╚╝╚╝

︱︱︱︱︱︱┏━━━┓┏┓︱︱︱┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏━┓┏━┓┏━━━┓ ┏━━┓︱┏━━━┓┏━━━┓┏┓┏━┓
︱︱︱︱︱︱┃┏━━┛┃┃︱︱︱┃┏━┓┃┃┏━┓┃┃┃┗┛┃┃┃┏━━┛ ┃┏┓┃︱┃┏━┓┃┃┏━┓┃┃┃┃┏┛
┏┓┏┓┏┓┃┗━━┓┃┃︱︱︱┃┃︱┗┛┃┃︱┃┃┃┏┓┏┓┃┃┗━━┓ ┃┗┛┗┓┃┃︱┃┃┃┃︱┗┛┃┗┛┛︱
┃┗┛┗┛┃┃┏━━┛┃┃︱┏┓┃┃︱┏┓┃┃︱┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┏━━┛ ┃┏━┓┃┃┗━┛┃┃┃︱┏┓┃┏┓┃︱
┗┓┏┓┏┛┃┗━━┓┃┗━┛┃┃┗━┛┃┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┃┗━━┓ ┃┗━┛┃┃┏━┓┃┃┗━┛┃┃┃┃┗┓
︱┗┛┗┛︱┗━━━┛┗━━━┛┗━━━┛┗━━━┛┗┛┗┛┗┛┗━━━┛ ┗━━━┛┗┛︱┗┛┗━━━┛┗┛┗━┛

╔╗─╔╗╔══╗
║║─║║╚╣─╝
║╚═╝║─║║─
║╔═╗║─║║─
║║─║║╔╣─╗
╚╝─╚╝╚══╝