The Truth

Vile

18 Jul 2016
Hey everyone, just wanted to fill you in on something as most of you may already expect. I'm not 18, I'm not even a teenager, I'm 12. I'm so sorry I blatantly lied to you all, I just thought it would make me fit in. I was in the wrong and I understand, but I really hope what I'm telling you doesn't destroy me. I applied for Admin because that's what I wanted to do and I loved everyone on the servers. The other admins would always be there and they were so much fun. I am too young to be Admin so I'll wait 3 years until I can. I'm sorry I let you down and yes, I'm 12. Thank you for understanding guys as I possibly may quit CS:GO. Have a great day!
-Vile

Vile

18 Jul 2016
Please understand. I'm at a loss of words. I've ruined everything. I'm terribly sorry.

Vile

18 Jul 2016
They did? I guess I'm not mature as I thought I was when I typed on Air Control. Haha Red

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
Well thanks for being truthful about your age, I mean everyone makes mistakes and everyone deserves a second chance. Hope you still play on the servers and enjoy your time still even with this whole incident. And yea everyone kinda figured the age didnt quite meet the voice. :confused:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
First of all thanks for your honesty.

Second
I am too young to be Admin so I'll wait 3 years until I can.

You can apply at any age, remember this part from the application
How old are you? (please be honest, there is no need to lie as there is no age limit, only maturity counts)

WispySkies

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
15 Feb 2016
Virginia, United States
o_O

I want to laugh at myself because of something but it'd seem like I was laughing at you :| ;-;

Last edited: