Unban please (No reason given, nothing wrong done)

JediRockso

29 Nov 2011
Jedi Rockso@SWTOR Withdrawals

STEAM_0:0:34080328

(Edit) Server : Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, 66Tick, HLstatsX|

Admin: Ash

Length: Permanent

As far as I am aware of, I did nothing wrong, and if I did, I was given no warnings whatsoever, just permanently banned

I'd like to be unbanned, ifthere is some reason behind it, then I would like said reason to be explained

http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.ph ... mid&Submit

Oh really you did nothing wrong? Check your chat history cause im not even going to bother showing what you said.

You heavily racisticly insulted a friend of mine. What you said i cant tolerate. Racism in my books is so far off limits that i don't care.

Maybe someody else decides to lower your ban. But i am now lowering or unbanning you.

Racism is highly prohibited.

This is what you said to my friend.

L 11/29/2011 - 19:59:10: "Jedi Rockso@SWTOR Withdrawals<2654><STEAM_0:0:34080328><TERRORIST>" say "MUSLIM FUCKING MOVE"

Your friend (who's name contained several words, Muslim being one that i could spell quick enough with him knowing I was talking to him specifically) was blocking one of the elevators, so I told him to "Fucking move", how in anyway is that racially offensive.

You've construed what I have said to something entirely different.

No offense mate but if you cannot define what is and isn't a racist comment, you should not have the responsibility to permanently ban someone, and I'm talking from Admin experience here.

I was not reffering to anybody named muslim.. but of a friend who is of the muslim race.

However i just now saw when i went trough the logs again that somebody's name was indeed MUSLIM so this is justified. Sorry because i didn't see that. I saw what i saw at that moment and i acted. So i will lift the ban.

Thankyou, and I completely understand your position on the matter, but thankyou again for looking into it and lifting the ban :)

No problem :)

Case solved!

Regards!
SPA AsH