Unban Request: Bernhard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Name: Bernhard

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:58299752

Ban reason: Inappropriate Name (???)

Unban reason: Why do I get without previous bans a 1 week ban?

Why is my name inappropriate?

Where is the reason to ban me?

People can name themselves as they want lol, here is nothing wrong, I wasn't insulting someone or something like that wtf

Will he ban everybody with this name or what?

When you need a demo, I'll upload it.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
I had a discussion with Ronin ingame bcos he blocked me and another guy on purpose.

Suddenly you rename yourself to Bernhard just to provoke me. We all know that you and Ronin are good friends. I respect that you try to defend your friend but not by disrespecting my privacy.
You provoke me like you did the other day in the shoutbox.

Everyone can have as many accounts like he wants, but I just ask myself, why do you need so many accounts..

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
ANSWER MY QUESTIONS, your "assumptions" aren't relevant, act rational.

And now I tell you it wasnt to provoke someone, if you get triggered, well not my problem.
You said you will ban everybody with the name Bernhard, so it has nothing to do with me, you will ban everybody anyways. And why should I provoke you with YOUR name? Do you get always offended when someone tells you by your name? I did nothing other in the Shoutbox, I just addressed you with your name.

Ronin asked few admins 1-2 weeks ago when someone stole his Name to change it, they said things like "we can't it's his choice to use the name".

Why you ban me a week at an instant, you could first change my name in the game with your adminrights, what you said first, suddenly you banned me. Control your aggressions please.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
No, i never said that i will ban every1 with this name, but you changed it to provoke me and PLEASE do me that favor and upload that demo, to give me the proof i need to show that you just provoked. That you just tried to provoke me and nothing else. For some bans i don't need a proof bcos it's situational. Why i did it 1 week is bcos of your previous bans.

I am pretty sure i can find some ppl, who can give evidence that it was just provocation, it was out of the situation.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
You said that to Ronin, I have also a screenshot from that.

Donald Trump #Hillary GG: und was sollen wir machen wenn jemand kommt mit dem name Bernhard auf dem server und er dich nervt
Donald Trump #Hillary GG: sollst ihn bannen oder was
Schobi: mir ist gleich ob er meinen namen kennt oder nicht, aber er soll ihn nicht verwenden

I have no previous bans, why you lying?

And now I can tell you again, it wasn't a provocation, when you can proof it (which would be impossible, because there was nothing) then I'm ok with it. As I said don't mix your feelings with facts.
Why you don't change the name then first, as you said before? And then maybe kick and then ban?
When other people take names from other players it's called "their choice we cant do anything", when someone take out of nowhere a name which offend you it's called "1 week ban".

Ridiculous.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Here the reason why Ronin got kicked:

Schobi: ja genau, weil du blockst und sagst man soll zstuck verwenden
Schobi: das war auch provokation
(I have Screenshot from that too, if someone needs)

You kick Ronin, because you get offended by his answer? Dude whats wrong with you? Enough proofs of aggression problems?

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
@Schobi: mir ist gleich ob er meinen namen kennt oder nicht, aber er soll ihn nicht verwenden
I meant you with that, not any1 else.

Not with this account, that's true, but with others.

And as i said it was situational, you already tried to provoke me by using my name in the shoutbox.

Well Ronin (and at the time i kicked him, i didn't even know that it was him) blocked me and another guy, so i slayed him and froze him. Then he gave me the answer "use !zstuck then". So when he blocks some1 on purpose that player should use !zstuck?
What do you think what that answer was? His answer was provoking and admin disrespect as well. That's why i kicked him.

When he came back, we started to speak about it and suddenly "out of nowhere" you Kiinq, his friend, change your name. What a coincidence after you did the same the other day here on the forum...

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Do you even read what I wrote about the Shoutbox?

"And why should I provoke you with YOUR name? Do you get always offended when someone tells you by your name? I did nothing other in the Shoutbox, I just addressed you with your name."
I just asked you something in the Shoutbox with your name behind the sentence, is that provocation?
I have no previous bans on this acc, so you have to act like that nothing happened before. Whats the logic behind that system? I asked that Niko once and you have to "warn, kick and then ban".
You said "Change your name or I will change it", why you don't change my name then instead of banning me?
Other thing: you talk about previous ban, on which ban do you take your orientation? You know it's bullshit, so remove the ban and everything is fine.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Schobi you are lying in your last answer. I did not said "use !zstuck then". http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=1108500 here is the proof after slayed + frozen me.
Schobi stop lying. The scene happened in Rush final yesterday, so if you look at my chat you can see, that I didn't wrote "use !zstuck then". Schobi I learned yester day that you are real liar. You say me if anyone destroying rules we have to report them bcs you can't see them without the reports, but how you can see me or Kiinq. without the reports? You said me yesterday that you was series watching and you will take a look at the server and you coming in the exact moment where we teamplayed ? You maked a demo of 4 mins and you changed your name, so we can't understand that you are there and you say "I was series watching and wanna only take a quick look at the server". Stop lying. This is a proposal by me to you Schobi. If you mean now "No, you said" then you have to show me your "proof".

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Okay so, I've decided to unban you as you weren't breaking any rules, anyway please respect admins and their privacy, it's pretty clear that you did this to provoke Schobi, please don't do that again.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Havoc, I've respect all admins whose not "lying". So thanks for the care Havoc.

Last edited:

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
First of ally stay out of this unban request as it doesn't belong to you. But i still will answer you, bcos you claimed that i am a lair.

2016-11-10 20:01:14 !zstuck.
2016-11-10 20:01:16 du noob.

This was right after i punished you. Oh my good, i just used other words. I just gave your answer in my own words. That's not lying.

I said in steam that you can report players to me, which are breaking the rules. That doesn't mean that i can't see them without reports. Don't misinterpret my answers.

I told you yday that i was wacthing series, then two players reported kiinq to me, so i stopped watching, joined the server and was watching what is going on, i saw you both teaming and punished. Another misinterpretation.
I won't tell you, who reported Kiinq to me (those two persons know), so i dont need to prove anything, bcos it's none of your business.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Du gehst mir voll auf dem keks alter hör auf zu lügen ich habe noch gar nicht so was geschrieben ist mir scheiß egal wie du mein antwort mit dein wörter wiedergibst ich habe das nicht getan, aber wenn du schon sagst dass "noob" ein beleidigung für dich ist weiß ich doch gar nicht und dieser !zstuck habe ich geschrieben genau in der moment wo du mich gefroren hast was laberst für ein scheiß hier geh doch mal auf klo stell dich vor der spiegel ein und guck dich an und denk nach wer du bist du bist hier nicht mein vater oder so also das kannst du nicht so sagen. Du darfst nicht meine wörter in deine wörter umwandeln was soll das. Lügner. Nicht mehr. Du sagst : I told you yday that i was wacthing series, then two players reported kiinq to me, so i stopped watching, joined the server and was watching what is going on, warum ist der demo dann 4 minuten und warum hast du dein name extra geändert? Habe dir noch nie geglaubt und würde es auch nicht tun lügner. Laber nicht du weißt genau was ich will und meine und was du gemacht hast und was passiert war. Das was du sagst ist nur ein Verleumdung.

Last edited:

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
The player in question has been Unbanned already, i will close this thread now to avoid further now pointless discussions which can be done on steam/forum pm's.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.