Unban Request: DCboy

DCboy

19 Mar 2016
Name: DCboy

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:36282923

Ban reason: Inappropriate Name

Unban reason: hello, today I noticed that he was banned from your servers. not knowing what I had done I went to your site and saw the reason, it was inappropriate name. while playing there was not anyone who complained about it. In matter of fact, the ban was applied after I left the game. I can see that Nigger would not be the best name for playing online.
I have a question, the name MUSHROOM is offensive why? I even realize the nigger, but the other is simply ridiculous.
I promisse that i will never use the Nigger name on your servers again, but i would like to continue using MUSHROOM since is offensive to no one...
thank you for your time and i hope we could resolve this isseu the better way possible

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Element showed me your name historic and i gave him permission to ban you. The name that was the reason for your ban was "Nigger". Mushroom is not a problem. Unless Element thinks otherwise your ban will stay, it's only for 2 days and will expire 16-06-16 00:55:16 CEST. Take in mind that if you ever use a racist name again your ban will be longer.

Reactions: Element