Unban Request: Dont know at the time

exalted

21 Sep 2014
Name: Dont know at the time

SteamID: Tim8610

Ban reason: Troll racism? No idea it was 2 years ago I believe so

Unban reason: I have learned that I should not troll and be a good team player. I think that I have served my sentence, I have loved your server since it opened and it's the one and only ZM. I am sorry for being a bad player and I really apologise for whatever happened so long ago. I will not repeat that, I swear it by my life. It was so long ago, 2 years ago and I would like to be given a second chance. I was permanently banned for trolling, and I understand the admins decision. But I would very much like to play on your servers again. I regret this very much since the only Counter-Strike: Source server I ever liked was taken from me due to bad behaviour. I will not repeat this foolishness. Sincerely, Exalted.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey exalted, first of all thank you for posting an unban request.
But to bad, I cant find your ban or any stats for you. If I search for Tim8610 and try to find any records it get failed.
So please post a steam-id from you the best way to find your ban and all of the reasons why you got banned 2 years ago.

Steam-id's looks like this: STEAM_..:.:...... for example STEAM_0:0:50145694

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Flashy.

exalted

21 Sep 2014
Hello again. I am sorry I didn't really think about what Steam ID meant. I have searched for it and apparently my steam ID is "STEAM_0:0:13796620". I cannot remember the exact reason for my ban but I know that I was "trolling" people, or whatever we should call it. I do believe "Racism" was included in the reason for banning me, but I cannot recall accurately what I was actually banned for it was such a long time ago. Thank you for your reply. Sincerely, Exalted!

Edit: Here is my Elite-Hunterz ban page http://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:13796620&Submit=

Last edited:

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Thanks for posting your steam-id, now I have checked the ban-reason by myself and viewed the reason. After I finished reading your chatlog in the ban-details, I just can say that racism would not be tolerated in this community. All of our admins are totally against racism and all who break that rule get the highest punishment as possible mostly it will defenitly end in a permanent ban like on you.
But, I just can say that your chance to get unbanned is really less but im not the admin who have banned you this is alawy currently and just he or any spa/HA can unban you or decide what will happen as next step.

You'll have to wait for a reply from alawy or any Special-Admin(SPA) or Headadmin (HA)..

Thanks & Kind Regards,
Flashy.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Racism is a fairly big offense and we take it very seriously. But considering your apology and regret, I am willing to give you a second chance. You have been banned for a long time and I feel that you've learned a lesson.

But I don't wish to see any foul language in your chatlog because I'll be checking it frequently.

You however won't be given another chance if you break the rules again. And the small bans will be upgraded to perm without a chance of an unban.

Do you agree to the terms above?
Regards
AlawY

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Enissay

exalted

21 Sep 2014
Hello AlawY. I understand and am very grateful that you are willing to give me a second chance. I will not offend others in any kind of way ever again, you have my word. I agree and I am very thankful. Sincerely, Exalted.

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Alright then. Unbanned! Enjoy and see in-game.
Regards
AlawY

exalted

21 Sep 2014
Thank you! I am happy that you felt like I was worth a second chance, you wont regret it. Sincerely, Exalted.