Unban Request: El_Tochos

El_Tochos

19 Mar 2015
Name: El_Tochos

SteamID: El_Tochos

Ban reason: Insulting/Racism

Unban reason: I was banned yesterday because of Insulting/Racism. Yesterday I wrote an Exam and got very drunk. I'm really sorry I hadn't myself under control... I love the server and hope you can give me a second chance. It won't happen again.

El_Tochos

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey tochos, and welcome to our forum again and of course thank you for your unban request.
So like I told you already over shoutbox shortly, im the admin who did banned you yesterday between 1am - 2am in the morning.
The reason should be / are known by you and of course these things what happened in the morning isn't that nice.
So let me tell the view of point from my side before we talk over your ban and the banlenght of course.

Everything started on the map called "zm_eh_palace_final" and you already insulted each other on our servers with words which I won't say here as you can read them on your own over your chatlog below which I'll provide here. Honestly it isn't that good chatlog which we want to have from our players on our servers. So you have to work to get your own chatlog and your main behavior a bit better please.

However your insults are a little bit hard if I can say that like this. However I watched and warned you only to stop that insult raging mode.
And however you listened to it and stopped but it didn't taken so long that you started your new round by insulting each other and may get a bit more previous by saying few racism words.
You started to say words like "exterminate, gasify" which are 100% racism words and would be not tolerated from us/me as we won't see things like that on our servers.
Then I just muted you and warned you finally to stop it otherwise the next warning would be end in a ban as I do not understand any joke if things come up to racism.
After that we played 4 way and you just said light swearing words like "gay elevator, gay map" and things like that which were ok for me because it was your own opinion without damaging or attacking anyone.
After that we started to play the map called "zm_lila_panic_revisited_b4" and there you started your next racism insults where I said to myself "thats enough now, I can't react so kind anymore again now it has to get to an end now" and started to inform you that I have to ban you for these next racism words after I said you the clear message that I won't see any racism word again. And you still repeated it on another map again.

SO here we come to your chatlog....

Chatlog:

2015-03-09 21:57:19 motherfucker go away i stuck.
2015-03-09 23:26:29 christiano ronaldo is a dam mothrefucker.
2015-03-11 22:27:42 motherfucker.
2015-03-12 14:58:07 so behinderte....
2015-03-12 15:04:39 motherfucker.
2015-03-16 23:57:20 idiots....
2015-03-17 00:30:02 are you really such motherfucking idiots???.
2015-03-19 00:44:05 hurensohn.
2015-03-19 00:58:34 hurensöhne.
2015-03-19 00:58:37 vergaaaaasen.
2015-03-19 00:58:45 ausrotten.
2015-03-19 01:33:47 hurensohn ich vergas dich.
2015-03-19 01:34:12 ich vergas auch deine familie.
2015-03-19 01:34:36 @ t-flash werde ich auch.

2015-03-19 01:35:20 vergasen fertig aus.

The red text-lines did you said to me after I warned and informed you about your ban and the reason in-game and may got attacked from you after that with these red lines. And for that you started to attack me and my family with any racism words which I won't take as joke or as a little insult its a bit harsh to say these things against any admin. I had the right to ban you previously on the first time where you did said that on the map "zm_eh_palace_final" but honestly I thought giving you a warning and may mute you would be ok so you have the chance and time till the next map to calm down and think about the thing what you said / did previously. But like I did noticed a bit later you still didn't learned and to warn / and react a bit kind isn't ok anymore and I have to ban you finally. I think I reacted kind enough by only warning / gagging you for a racism word, maybe it was a fail of myself and I had to ban you instantly. But honestly I thought giving you a bit help to understand what you said / did would help you maybe. However I have estimated everything a bit wrong.

So you got banned by me for 3 weeks after I have checked your chatlog and previous past bans which any other admin gave you in the past.
And I have seen that you got banned already the first time in the past from another admin for the same reason "racism" and now I banned you the 2nd time, so I do not think you deserve a new chance or any reducing in your ban as you didn't learned after my light reaction and after your first ban for the same reason and you still breaked the rule again.

So thats everything from my side, so please say now why I should unban you, why you deserve a new chance / unban or may want to play again on our servers after you did these things instead of behaving yourself ?
Tell me your own opinion where im interested in before I say my last decision to all these things, and I may can think all over. Also unbanning you is nonsense, there is no chance in getting an 100% unban maybe just an reduce. But do not hope on getting any chance because normally I won't reduce your ban for such things.

But I would say that I would hear your view of point of all of that and may get your state over all these things before I say my final decision.

Kindly Regards & Sincerely,
T-Flash.

Last edited: