Unban Request: [»eX.] KARMATE-san ⑥①

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Name: [»eX.] KARMATE-san â‘¥â‘*Censored*

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:10787423

Ban reason: Rejoin

Unban reason: Good Evening all :)
The ban has first 1 day length, but after I look it twice now, it is a ban for 2 days for rejoining and avoid dead today.
It is alleged that I did rejoin, but i dont accept that, because if you take a look at the times, it doesnt look the same as it is alleged.
But if the admin is so sure of the reason of the ban, he should react to the fact that
I haven't been warned for rejoining earlier, so then it is hard to ban directly. So now it's sounding like I didn't deserve a ban.
Now i am hoping for an unban after the explanation.
Thank you, guys.

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerhistory&player=75622

Reactions: 1nfomercial

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Good evening for you too KARMATE-san.

First of all, I extented your ban lenght, because I know and you know that you have played long time at the servers and you know the rules well and the other reason is your previous ban, what I didn't know when I banned you. I saw it and then I extented your ban to 2 days. But this don't show that you follow the rules, so I didn't warn you, because you know it's wrong to rejoin/left to avoid dead. You did those both in about 2 hours, so that's definitely not acceptable.

And I uploaded a video about your rejoining. I play always Plays.tv on.

[link removed]

Your ban stays this 2 days and I hope you dont rejoin anymore in future.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
We have the rule to warn first before punishing. While i was looking through the logs i haven't found any punishment like a slay/kick against you. Your last ban for insulting was nearly a half year ago and you apparently behave on the servers. However, i've found many occasions where you left the server right after being zombified. It may not be a big deal for you since you're done with zombie hunting at this point as you explained it to me. But leaving disrupts the gameplay of others. As you should be aware of the rules on our servers, the current ban is appropriate to remind you of following these. Yet, i'm willing to reduce the ban length since digging in logs from the last weeks/months is not our way to go.

Please play by the rules so everyone can enjoy the game!

karamate

28 Apr 2013
First of all, thank you for all your answers.
Nomatt3r thx you very much indeed.

But T- Flash, please...
If you are posting something about me, then do it offical and don't obscure it (under ha/spa) after everyone has seen it. Just a unnecessary thing that you did.
But just a sec, Why do you post here?
Even though you probably shouldnt have posted, since you wasn't part of my banning, I am respected your comment only because you are one of the admins, but don't interfere anymore in my situations, if you are not part of it. Posting your opinion on threads not regarding you ! Thread has nothing to do with you !

AlawY

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
First of all, thank you for all your answers.
Nomatt3r thx you very much indeed.

But T- Flash, please...
If you are posting something about me, then do it offical and don't obscure it (under ha/spa) after everyone has seen it. Just a unnecessary thing that you did.
But just a sec, Why do you post here?
Even though you probably shouldnt have posted, since you wasn't part of my banning, I am respected your comment only because you are one of the admins, but don't interfere anymore in my situations, if you are not part of it. Posting your opinion on threads not regarding you ! Thread has nothing to do with you !

His post was moderated by me due to the fact he was not allowed to post there. The only people who are allowed to post in the unban requests are OP, the admin who implemented the ban (Alcatrawia in this case) and spa's/ha's. The other admins are only allowed to post when they have evidence to provide.