Handled+ Unban Request: [»eX.] KARMATE-san ⑥①

karamate

28 Apr 2013
Ingame name [»eX.] KARMATE-san ⑥①
SteamID STEAM_0:1:16766161

Ban reason Blocking
Unban reason
Hallo Admins,

ich habe mir grade die Demo angeschaut wo ich angeblich geblockt habe. Ich war mir nichtmal bewusst das ich jemanden geblockt habe ich habe versucht die Zombies zu töten. Der Ct der die Demo aufgenommen hat ist wohl neugespawnt hab den nicht bemerkt und ich konnte auch nicht zurück weil hinter neben mir einer stand. Wie ihr auchin der Demo mit bekommen habt wurde ich als erstes gemessert weil ich selbst nicht wegkonnte wegen dem typen hinter mir.

Deswegen bitte ich um einen Unbann.

Vielen Dank im Voraus.

LG
Karmate

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hey.

You might not have been meant to block but you should have seen that someone wanted to get up and was shooting at you, you could have easily moved back and shot from the other side. The ban stays.

loledhard

BANNED
12 Nov 2017
according to the rules i am allowed to post here (niko777 said: Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.)

i have watched the video and must say that it was possible to move back. there was plenty of room between the other human and the wall for you to move back.
Please keep in mind that sitting on the crate like you did, is mostly done by blockers who know what they do and they do it on purpose!

Since the ban is only 1 day i would recommand you to lean back and join the servers tomorrow again :)

timy

14 Aug 2017
loledhard aka "_pay" man i can see ur IP address i saved it from last time y u keep doing this to yourself :p anyway as to reply to karmate since i reported him well look again at the demo i was even jumping in front of your face and shooting rounds with my gun and before i started recording you looked down at us (ct's trying to jump desperately) anyway it's up to the admins and their decision

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
according to the rules i am allowed to post here (niko777 said: Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.)

i have watched the video and must say that it was possible to move back. there was plenty of room between the other human and the wall for you to move back.
Please keep in mind that sitting on the crate like you did, is mostly done by blockers who know what they do and they do it on purpose!

Since the ban is only 1 day i would recommand you to lean back and join the servers tomorrow again :)

Okay so, this rule applies for unban requests. ONLY the banned player and the admin who banned him are allowed to post replies!
Whoever is not involved mustn't post anything. If you think you have something really useful to say and you have proofs for what you want to say, then go ahead and post it. We will not punish you if it's something clever.

In other words, if you have something useful to say and if you have proof for it then you can post, that would for example be if you have a demo that shows that person that requested the unban didn't break the rules you can post it, it doesn't mean you can just post your opinion on it. Your opinion isn't useful to us at all. We know how to handle different situations.