Unban request | eXor -

eXor

24 Jun 2012
Oslo, Norway
Name: | One Man Army | eXor
SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:35896160
Request: Unban.

Hello. I'm eXor. I was banned for offensive language, which I compeletely agree with. I can only apologize for my behaviour, and I do agree that it was extreme, and unesecarry. I was having a bad day, and took out my aggresion on players I considered to be annoying, or wrong, which in my case was wrong, and should not have been done, atleast not to the extent I insultet them.

The chat log however does not show their replies. I wasn't being a douchebag for no reason at all. I'd like you to view their chat log to see how the responses were, hence me writing the way I did (I do not claim that my behaviour is acceptable, it is not).

I am banned for a month, and I beg you to re-consider it. I've learned my lesson, and I promise you that it will not happen again. I've only started playing Counter Strike again because of this server, and it's what I spend my free-time on. Please, give me one chance. I'll attempt to be as good player, and sportsman as I can be - and this behaviour will NEVER repeat again from my side, no matter what the circumstances are.

Once again - I'm sorry, and please - give me one chance. If I'm banned for a month I'll lose the time I could've spent in my vacation enjoying your server.

Summary:
My behaviour is not acceptable at all. It's very harsh, and very insulting. I did not think of the consenquenses, and let my anger and trolling abilities get the best of me. I wasn't insulting random players - I was insulting players that were ruining the zombie mode experience by either shooting cades, camping, or blocking. I don't know if it makes my case better, but I'd like to explain. I apologize for my behaviour, and I believe that a month is too long. I've learned from my mistake, now I just want to play without causing any trouble, and I'd appreciate this chance to prove that I'm not such a terrible player as I'm displayed on those chat logs.
Thank you.
eXor.

Last edited:

eXor

24 Jun 2012
Oslo, Norway
I'd like to add that this is my first ban on this server, and I don't intend to receive anymore. I messed it up, and I've for long considered to dedicate myself to this server and consider an application for becoming an admin, but those chances are for long gone because of my behaviour. Once again; it's the first, and last time. Give me one chance if possible, and I'll show you that I'm not as terrible person as I'm displayed on the proof posted.

eXor

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
I'd like to add that this is my first ban on this server, and I don't intend to receive anymore. I messed it up, and I've for long considered to dedicate myself to this server and consider an application for becoming an admin, but those chances are for long gone because of my behaviour. Once again; it's the first, and last time. Give me one chance if possible, and I'll show you that I'm not as terrible person as I'm displayed on the proof posted.

eXor

Aight considering that this is your first ban i will reduce it to 1 week.

Reactions: Headhunterz

Deanburger

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
24 Dec 2010
1'739
That's a terrible chat log.. you're lucky Maxgs is lenient because that could've easily have been a perm. Chill out and don't respond to people in chat if that's the problem.

eXor

24 Jun 2012
Oslo, Norway
Aight considering that this is your first ban i will reduce it to 1 week.

Thank you so much! That's very kind of you mate! I'll never let this behaviour repeat, that's a promise. This was very stupid of me, and if I ever decide to troll or get mad I'll go somewhere else, or watch my language heavily.

Once again, thank you - and I promise you that you'll see improvements!

That's a terrible chat log.. you're lucky Maxgs is lenient because that could've easily have been a perm. Chill out and don't respond to people in chat if that's the problem.

Yes. The chat log is terrible. I agree with you. It's just way too extreme, and I'm actually quiet ashamed of myself for letting it go as far as it did. I never thought of the consenquenses - or the way my sentences could actuallly offend others in real life. All I can do for now it to apologize to the offended players.

Headhunterz

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
2 Feb 2012
Hannover
This is the nicest unban request i have seen :) not like unban me you noob admin etc... xD

eXor

24 Jun 2012
Oslo, Norway
Haha! Thank you! Well, I made a huge mistake, there's no denying that. My language was not acceptable, and if I come here and demand to get unbanned I'll look like an even bigger douchebag than I've given the image of being. I'll have to admit though - one week is killing me, haha. Well, from this I'll more than likely learn a lesson to not act like a douchebag.