Unban Request: ghssanyhea

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
Name: ghssanyhea

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87555176

Ban reason: teaming

Unban reason: why ban for 2 week ? it's long it must be at least 5 days ??

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
Ghssanyhea, I received several complaints about you rulebreaking every single day. I joined the server to spectate you, and sure enough you were clearly teaming with enemy players.
You have 3 bans on file for teaming, last one in December with 1 week duration, and you still haven't learned your lesson?

Furthermore, this is a 3rd Unban Request that you make, so there's absolutely no excuse for you to be teaming again. You know the rules very well but choose to ignore them.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/6799-Unban-Request-ghssan-yhea
https://forum.elite-hunterz.info/showthread.php/7061-Unban-Request-ghssan-yhea

Besides teaming, I also caught you rejoining to avoid death in the same session, which is another rulebreaking offense. Here's a demo:
Teaming - View attachment demo6.de.dem
Rejoining - View attachment demo3.de.dem

The ban stays as is. Hopefully 2 weeks will be enough time for you to consider changing your attitude. If not, we'll make the ban permanent.

Last edited:
Reactions: .zizoun

ghssanyhea

13 Oct 2015
ksa
man i did't use hack so you give me ban permanent in the other side i 'm trying to keep my self in line i know this is not allowed but i do my best
i used to play like this please forgive me i can give the server more money any thing but not to ban me long please

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
I'm referring to permanent ban for future offenses. Right now you are banned for 2 weeks, but if you continue rulebreaking again in the future then you may end up being banned permanently.
I don't think it would be correct to reduce your current 2 week ban, considering your previous Unban Requests and that you're still rulebreaking after all that. If I reduce your ban, there's no guarantee that you will learn anything out of it, just like you didn't the previous times. So the most rational conclusion would be to deny your request.