futox

19 Jan 2016
Name: .keembo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:11177528

Ban reason: Undefied rules.

Unban reason: Yes, me again.
Unban reasons:
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/160225/havocspray_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

Guys, it feels like something has to do with my outragerous personality, which I must accept and is not acceptable here. Where 60 players laughts with me and 1-2 cries at admin, restriction and lack of respect is the result. Not for me, for the other players: please fix this issue.

Omg I just realized I wrote "Undefied", lol...5 beers, don't try it at home, kids!

Beside with the rape of english grammar did I say something wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
You have already been unbanned some time ago. So what is this unban request about?

futox

19 Jan 2016

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
In my opinion the spray is fine, it might be something we usually ban a spray for, but it doesn't look like it, and it's not supposed to be it. All people see is a Dolphin, close to none sees what it really is as the picture doesn't look average to what it is, it's a weird picture, sort of mind fucking, but i see it as fine.

Futox contact me on steam when you're in-game, then i can join and unban your spray. Unless someone else has a different opinion.

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
In my opinion It's not obvious but still is showing genitals.
Thats my true opinion but if you really think it is fine then so be it but to me i'd say that is sorta okay :S

Angel