Unban Request: khalefa

dunhill

15 Feb 2015
Name: khalefa

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54234243 / almotiry0

Ban reason: Teaming / Teamkilling

Unban reason: I feel sorry for breaking the rules and I'd like to apologize and enter the server again.
I've broken the rules and I know I was wrong. I will not do it again or else I will accept a permanent ban.
This application has been completely written by me, [khalefa], and I did not lie about a single thing.

T-Flash

4 Apr 2014
Turkey
twitch.tv
Hey dunhill and welcome into our forum,
first of all thank you for your posting and your unban request.
The main Reason is you did teamed, I didnt watched the demo which is provided to us, as I dont need tho I think after you said you did it.
But I checked your ban now and seen that you got your 10th ban now, it is a bit much, or not ? :)

So a permanent ban now is just ok as you got banned previously so much and didin't learn, we won't watch all the time before anyone changes his behavior and ban them longer, sometimes like now permanently.

As I can see you got banned by admin sneakyleroy aka. wizard. So you have to wait here for his reply or of some head-admin / special-admin for sure.

But be sure, if you get unbanned or ban-reduce then it would be maybe your last last CHANCE before you get a permanent one without any discussion, but maybe you won't be lucky and your ban will stay,
it is up to sneaky and the HA/SPA team.

Kindly Regards,
Flashy.