Handled+ Unban Request: lllllllllllllllllll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Name: lllllllllllllllllll

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:193759505

Ban reason: TK, naded a Zombie on purpose to get mates killed.

Unban reason: At first, i will see the demo.
2. Someone knifed the zm on the roof(that wasn't with a nade), I did see him but I wasn't that and i can not see the name exactly. She got already problems with me. Thats why she banned me directly. And she didn't wroten the exact reason in sourcebans.
3. I was too far away to the situation. I did see it and then I run away. Think again about the player whose it was. How can he run from there to another part of the map so quickly?

Last edited:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
Hey, I don't have a problem with you I banned you immediately because you got enough chances on EH Servers. You know the rules for years..

After an explosion ofcourse of a nade.. A zombie flew up and got all of us. Yeah and ofcourse I checked chat to see who has thrown this grenade and honestly I got no clue, what youve been thinking about when you were throwing a nade to him but you simply tk'd "4-5 players I guess". Maybe it was on purpose, because I gagged you prev. map.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
No, I said i did see the situation. Someone knifed him on the roof and after I see that you guys dying I run away from there. You gagged me in cbble not in the prev. map. And where is the demo ? Yes I know the rules for years but you can't see what they do to me. 80% of the players know rules. As I said that wasn't a nade. You only guessing...

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello,

actually we trust enough our admins to let them take such decision, the reason you were perm banned is because you're Ronin and you already have a record of 20+ bans on our servers.

You've had enough chances, now everytimes you'll break the rule you'll we granted a permanent ban, that's it.

Of course BAN STAYS.

-Xylon

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
But i wans't that i did nothing. I did not knifed a zombie on the roof or i didn't thworn any nades(That wasn't a nade. Someone knifed the zm on the roof) ??? there is nothing about me waa-.- I know that i get perm ban if I rule break. Thats the point. Im careful. Why should i do something, if I already know that I get a perm ban? I did nothing. Please, I understand you guys. You guys saying we don't need demo bcs you are ronin, but here please show me a demo. I didn't teamkilled....

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Well actually DEMOS are only needed for cheating, no demos are needed to ban someone who rulebreaked.

There's actually nothing to prove you were right or wrong, it's the admin voice against your, we trust our admins.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
But niko said that all perm bans need a demo. If not I say I didn't knifed a zm on the roof. You guys banned the wrong person... I did nothing -.- I say that I did see a ct who knifed a zm on the roof, but she say that was an explosion of a granade. She is wrong. That wasn't a nade.. Kiinq was too there and he did see the situation 2..

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Perm bans of course need a demo for people with a first perm ban, you're just a continuous rulebreaker. When you're perm banned, IMO you shouldn't even be allowed to come back as permanent means PERMANENT, no matter if you come back with another account, if you can't understand the rule 1,2 3 times you don't have anything to do here.

You could actually just be perm banned for joining our server for NO REASON, so don't complain, you're not a random rulebreaker, you've OVER 20 bans do you understand ? if those bans were real sentences you'd be jailed forever.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Yes ok, I understand that you don't need demos anymore for me, but I say here I was not that. Someone knifed the zm on the roof and I didn't do anything there, outher running to another part of the map.. This ban has nothing to do with the past. I say I didn't you guys banned the wrong person... As I said, why should I breaking the rules again, if I already know that I get perm ban for that.. Useless. As I said "I DID NOTHING." :confused:

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
I'd like to give you a chance, even tho you got thousand chances already. But Xylon said, that it stays.

But to reply to your question..Why you should be breaking the rules again: Because you took and take every possible chance to break the rules in any possible way..

Even insulting players is kind of rule breaking so did you.

Reactions: Dev1ne

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
If i rage im insulting not on purpose and I'm trying to take care of it. Why should I rule breaking, If I already know that I get a perm? As I said, meaningsless.. As Xylon said I got a record of over 20bans so i don't wanna be get more bans so Im just now careful. As I said that wasn't me with the teamkilling in cbble. Please I know you guys don't need demo but please show me a demo where I teamkilling.. I didn't thrown any nades or (was already knifed by anyone) I did not knifed anyone on the roof. Don't put the blame on me please.. I am not guilty here. As I said and i will say it at each "I did see that someone knifed the zm on the roof and after I see all you guys dying I run away from there to another part of the map.." Like at the 1. Comment: Think again about the player whose it was. How can he run from there to another part of the map so quickly?

And I will not have a chance from you. I will only that you see the justice. That I didn't teamkilled you guys..

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
This will be my final answer, listen to these points and why I won't unban you:

- You have over 20 bans
- You already have multiple perm bans
- You could be banned just by joining the server
- We trust our admins hence no demo needed
- You would have been unbanned if you did not have that much bans in the past