NEGATIVE

17 Jan 2017
Germany
Ingame name Negative
SteamID STEAM_0:1:27283157

Ban reason Inappropriate Name
Unban reason
Hi
I apologize for my dumbness.... it was a bad day and i was really mad. it will never happen again.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Hello, first of all, does not matter if you had a bad day and was mad, no reason to take that out on me by calling me stuff like that.
Also you spammed this in the chat:
[DeadChat] (Terrorist) LittleCuntSoph: SOPH u can s*ck my salty balls soooo hard, DO YOUR FOKING JOB YOU C*NT

Anyway, Xylon, one of the special admins, made it permanent, wait for him to decied if you get unbanned or not. For me the ban will stay.

NEGATIVE

17 Jan 2017
Germany
Hi, thats your personal reason, but no reason for a Permanent ban. i see other player on SourceBans they did the same as me, they got only max. 1day bans.
i have other accounts with which i playing every night on your servers, since that day i never breaking the rules again. Thanks :)

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
As i wrote, i was not the admin who made it permanent.

Apology accepted, even tho it does not mean its okey.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I know its not okay, thats why i apologize.... Thanks i will wait for a answer from special admins.

Hello NEGATIVE,

I've indeed made it permanent because you MUST respect ANY admin, saying such thing as "LittleCuntSoph: SOPH u can s*ck my salty balls soooo hard, DO YOUR FOKING JOB YOU C*NT" is for me UNACCEPTABLE, you insult her on the chat AND on your nickname, I mean cmon, did you really think that would all go well for you ?

Insulting an admin is the worst thing you can do, they are devoted to make the server playable for everyone on their free time, hence the perm ban.

I'll leave the final decision to Soph if either she unbans you or decides to decrease the ban lenght as she's the one directly concerned by that.

-Xylon

Reactions: easy

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
I changed your ban to 2 months.
Expires on 23-02-17 02:01:34

Dont make the same mistake again.