Unban Request: Ronin.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
Name: Ronin.

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:120540082

Ban reason: Team Killing twice, Rejoin

Unban reason: I did not just teamkilled twice at the map "FAST FINAL" and I didn't know what i do and if I say " I did nothing" he have to show me a proof "Demo". I did Rejoin, but there was only 4-5 ct more alive and they was in the other side and I just rejoined for reset my Sassion Rank. He banned me Directly after 2mins.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
I suspected you broke rules so I decided to spectate you.
In the following I will describe in detail what I saw while spectating you playing fast_finale, so there will be no need for further time-wasting discussions.

In the two bathrooms, I saw you shooting a fridge towards a teammate, which made him stuck right before you exited the bathroom. If it was by mistake you had enough time to help him before zombies came but you didn't. Then I saw you carelessly shooting zombies with CT trying to run away behind them. But of-course this is something you may have done without even noticing. Then I decided to record some demos for in case this escalates.

1st demo, after many attempts, you insistingly purposely boost a zombie inside a teammate's camp spot. But of-course you might have not noticed there is a teammate inside, despite all the shooting/boosting that was happening between that zombie and your teammate.

2nd demo, you suspiciously threw a grenade making a perfect boost which led to the team-killing of nearly 7 teammates. But of-course you had no bad intentions and you wanted to boost the other way.

3rd demo, you delay a teammate and attempt to block him by standing over his head while climbing a crate, but again, this could have been a connection problem or you were just distracted at a wrong suspicious moment.

Tell me, is what I highlighted above in GREEN, the explanation you will make? If yes, i would shorten your ban :)

View attachment 1-skip1minute.dem
View attachment 2-skip10seconds.dem
View attachment 3-skip20sec.dem

Last edited:

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
I watched all the demos and realized that you can't be serious.

1.Demo: I think you only wanna see the negative things in this situation, he tried to help him, at the end the zombie jumped in the pipe exactly at the moment he wanted to shoot him away there.

2.Demo: Look left, there were many zombies coming, most of the CT's died because of that. Look at the spot where he throw the nade, if you wanna boost zombies you can throw the nade somewhere else. Suddenly 2/3 zombies appeared and than they get boosted.

3.Demo: When the CT is standing on the edge and he is standing behind him to knife him away when he gets zombie (some kind of self-protection) is classified as blocking? Wtf? He could easily avoid that block.

What Ronin did here does nearly everybody, but only when he or me does it, it's some kind of "blocking, teamkilling etc." and ends with a direct ban without any warnings. I could stand the whole map in a corner and you would ban me for some reason, I'm sure.

This whole things shows again, you watch us and ban us for every little thing that happens on the server. With the demos you busted yourself.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Please stay out of this thread.

Only Ronin, me, a special admin, or a head admin, are allowed to take part in this thread.
Ronin is free to copy paste this, and I will be replying to him.

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
I watched all the demos and realized that you can't be serious.

1.Demo: I think you only wanna see the negative things in this situation, I tried to help him, at the end the zombie jumped in the pipe exactly at the moment he wanted to shoot him away there.

2.Demo: Look left, there were many zombies coming, most of the CT's died because of that. Look at the spot where he throw the nade, if you wanna boost zombies you can throw the nade somewhere else. Suddenly 2/3 zombies appeared and than they get boosted.

3.Demo: When the CT is standing on the edge and he is standing behind him to knife him away when he gets zombie (some kind of self-protection) is classified as blocking? Wtf? He could easily avoid that block.

What I did here does nearly everybody, but only when I or Kiinq. does it, it's some kind of "blocking, teamkilling etc." and ends with a direct ban without any warnings. I could stand the whole map in a corner and you would ban me for some reason, I'm sure.

This whole things shows again, you watch us and ban us for every little thing that happens on the server. With the demos you busted yourself.

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
I managed to understand what you mean, despite the pronouns mistakes.

Following your numbering:

1 : watch a few seconds before, you were even trying to shoot him in. You shot the zombie multiple times when he was IN trying to infect. This can never be interpreted as help.

2 : It is perfectly clear what that grenade did and how the zombie got boosted because of it.

3 : really ? self-protection ?

Add to that the part we forgot, rejoining. You rejoined to avoid playing as zombie, regardless of how many CT were left. Next time use !resetscore

Anyways, as I said, there is a chance this is just an add-up of unintended misinterpreted events, made over a short period of time, by a suspicious known rule-breaker...
Who knows.. I will therefore reduce the ban.

Excuse my further participation unless HAs/SPAs's interfered.

Last edited:

Ronin.

29 Jun 2016
By the 2. Demo you can see later 3 zombies coming from behind also and my granade was for the 1. zm and from wc coming another zombie and he jumping then he is flying in to the cts but the cts does not died because of my nade then they are died because of 3 zm from behind came and I wanna know why do you dont unban me I gave you a good unban request and the demos are too bullshit if you wanna look at the 3. Demo there was no zombies and the round has been no spawns also its not blocking then if he wanna be spawn I wanna knife him so he can't edge me and anyone where was next me.

Last edited: