Status
Not open for further replies.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
Name: zm_youssef_the terminator

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:80575663

Ban reason: name faking ...

Unban reason: hey,
i just got banned again for name faking ...
i need to say that i never told people that i am the original !
if some1 asked i always said that i am a fake !
i also had the word "faker" in my name
its sad that top players can tell some admins what they want just to get some people banned .... even if they havent done anything wrong !
AND i never broke any rule !!! you can read my chatlog and there is really nothing what is against rules !!!

@advaldo, i hope you unban me soon and remove this ban cause there is no reason given to ban me ....

-youssef, da BAWS-

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
He didnt tell me anything. I can see for myself that what you're doing is frustrating players who dont deserve it because you decide to use their name and then provoke them ingame. As you see from my ban reason, name faking wasnt the only reason why you got banned. (I can use loopholes too!).

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
"name faking, provocing said player and ruining their rep on server"

Thats the reason.

youssef

9 Jan 2014
hey,

first of all, i got told that "name faking" is not a reason for a ban
niko explained a few weeks ago it to me and real youssef and i followed his instructions to this topic.
funny is too that i didnt even had the same name as the other one ... lol? so it isnt even name faking

provocing??? dude, you really have to read what i said.
ruining their rep on server: i could be an ass now and report ryan for his chatlog ! you should really read his chatlog and then you would hav to ban him instead of me !!
i think most people know me and most people know the guy who had a similar name. there is nothing i said who ruins someones reputation ...

you really try hard to get me banned, dont you?

-youssef, da BAWS-

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
People are thinking that he blocks and rejoins because of you. (read chat log for proof). and I dont really care what the chat log says, I can see it for myself that its annoying him and that you're trying to exploit the fact that there is no rule for name faking to annoy people.

Btw, you dont want me to try hard to get you banned...

youssef

9 Jan 2014
hey,

lol...
you are trieng to get me banned since a few years, at some accs you have succeed in it.
now you are talking about rejoining and blocking?
there was a thread about me and rejoining....
blocking??? wtf are you fking kidding me? i didnt block the last few weeks!
now you see that you have no reason to ban me you look for other reasons?? really?
it seems to me that you clearly see that you have made a mistake but cant admint it... however

the blocking/rejoining story happened with another name, so dont compare it with the name i used today !!!
i always read my chatlog that people like you cant tell me what i have done and what not.

idc if you start trieing to get me banned, since im following the rules there is no reason to ban me..

and now unban me ..

-youssef, da BAWS-

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
2014-07-08 01:14:09 Kiwi:ryan stop rejonig

2014-07-08 00:36:33 HadoukenRYAN du scheiss blocker

2014-07-09 19:33:25 Gregivryan blocker

Evo! //'---'KilleRz_Rinnenganryan move your ass u pussy ass

Here is some stuff from chat about you blocking and rejoining. It's not you doing this? Tough, dont use his name then.

Status
Not open for further replies.